Finance Business Partner
Salaris €85,000 - €100,000 per annum + bonus
Consultant Jim Witte
Datum 14 maart 2023noord-holland accountancy-finance/business-control 2023-03-14 2023-05-13 fmcg Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 85000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Britvic (Amsterdam) is looking for a Finance Business Partner. Britvic is a large producer of soft drinks. minimum 7 years of experience within business control is required. It is a combination of strategy and operations. Interested? Read on quickly!
At Britvic we’re on a journey to become the most dynamic soft drinks company. As one of the UK’s leading players in the FMCG market we pride ourselves on setting high standards, being courageous and pushing ourselves to think outside the bottle.
We offer consumers a range of family favourite and global premium brands such as Robinsons, Tango, J20, R Whites & London Essence.
We exist to help people enjoy life’s everyday moments.
About the Role
You'll act as an expert and interface into Finance whilst managing the Profit & Loss Account for Benelux, you'll also Business Partner with both International Executives in charge of Benelux and their associated teams.
The role holder will manage all Financial Planning and Analysis processes (Budget, AOP, Forecast, R&O and Strategic Plan) and report performance, extract insight and drive resulting actions
The role holder will liase with colleagues across our European sites including the UK and France.
Key Responsibilities across Benelux
- Relentless focus on driving performance through, Supporting and driving prioritisation of operational Initiatives whilst translating insights into actionable initiatives, and owning and driving initiatives focussed on ensuring the delivery of Budgeted commitment
- Develop strategic plan in partnership with both International Execs and Finance Director
Produce Monthly Information Pack with relevant insight (with support from Financial Control) and drive resulting actions
- Ensure Business Partners understand and deliver against Key Performance Indicators previously defined in partnership with FP&A and BTI Finance Director
- Support One Britvic CoE teams (Finance Control, Tax & Treasury, Shared Services, FP&A, Internal Audit)
- Run all Financial Planning and Analysis processes and translate BTI targets into actionable operational targets for Benelux
- Strong data mining essential to identify opportunities and areas of challenges that will need to be addressed
- Prepare and present Ad Hoc analysis (trend analysis, scenario planning, sensitivity analysis) informing ahead of time of a potential issue requiring corrective action
- Robust financial modelling to inform Business Cases financial and inform Go/No Go decision at the Activity Exec
- You will protect the business driving best practice ensuring a high level of financial governance and control across all your areas.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver quality output in fast paced rapidly changing environment
- Strong observation and analytical skills and an ability to distil key messages and make recommendations from complex data
- You will be inquisitive, keen to learn and proactive in implementing new ideas to the highest standards
- Advanced financial modelling skills (Excel)
- Strength in analytical reasoning and numerical analysis – able to distil complex financial concepts / data to non-finance audience
- Systems: MS Office, BBW, Siebel, SAC
- Background in FMCG preferable – retailer or manufacturer
- Dutch, English and any other language skills an advantage
- Professional accounting qualification, or Equivalent
We believe we are stronger together and that’s why we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees. We know that by building a truly inclusive environment where everyone feels celebrated, safe and respected - diversity and wellbeing will naturally thrive
Does this sound as your next step? Apply now!
Neem contact op
+31 20 644 46 55
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 7 maart 2023Voor Forstone, een Franse organisatie zoeken wij een partner en pionier die een kantoor gaat opbouwen in omgeving Amsterdam. Forstone ontzorgt Real Estate organisaties van alle accounting werkzaamheden. Van daily accounting tot samenstel werkzaamheden. De ideale kandidaat beschikt over een flinke dosis ondernemerschap. Interesse? Lees dan snel verder!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 9 februari 2023For a fast growing global consultancy firm with over 2,000 people operating in 30+ countries we are looking for a Finance Manager that's ready for a dynamic new challenge. They are now world's leading pricing and growth specialist and you'll be operating from their office in Amsterdam. Interested? Please read further.