Salaris €60,000 - €80,000 per jaar + Car
Consultant Jonathan Koonincks
Datum 9 augustus 2023zuid-holland accountancy-finance/business-control 2023-08-24 2023-10-08 accountancy Dordrecht Zuid-Holland NL EUR 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
For our client Biscuit International (PE owned), the fastest growing producer of cookies in Europe. we are looking for an Operations Controller. Do you have experience in regional or divisional finance roles? Please read further!
Do you want to work at the fastest growing producer of cookies, cakes and waffles in Europe? And do you have a financial background with several years of experience in a Controlling position? Then we would like to hear from you! We are searching for a strong Operation Controller to complete the controlling team of the Northern Europe Cluster. The scope of this position will be an entire Hub which includes several plants in the Northern Europe Cluster.
About Biscuit International
Biscuit International Netherlands employs approximately 1,100 people, spread across thirteen locations throughout the country. We have production locations in Broek op Langedijk, Alkmaar, Dokkum, Middelstum, Dalfsen, Ochten, Moordrecht, Bunschoten, Tilburg, Nuth, Dordrecht, Rucphen and Deventer. Internationally, there are branches in Germany, France, Spain, Poland, Sweden, The United Kingdom and Belgium, among others. Important product groups within our group are: syrup waffles (stroopwafels), egg waffles, American cookies, sandwich cookies, toast, rice cakes, rusks and other bread substitutes. We also have a focus on organic and gluten-free cookies. In addition to private label, we have a brand portfolio with which we serve our market, consisting of Kanjers, Buys, Haust, Grabower, Brinky, Bussink and Gille.
Our new colleague’s key responsibilities:
• Co-pilot for the Hub Manager en Plant Managers
• Supporting the Operations organization on Operational P&L items (Volume, Labor & Material variances, Indirect fixed costs and Capex / investments)
• Support and co-drive the Operations Transformation agenda the next 2-3 years
• Support, challenge and drive Capex / investment proposals
• Prepare ad-hoc analysis and business cases
• Assessment and calculation of standard cost prices
Main tasks of an operations controller:
- Check actuals for completeness and correctness before, during and after the end of the month
- Determine additional accruals for correct month-end closing
- Complement, distribute and discuss monthly closing reports (including variances, fixed costs and other KPIs)
- Compile variance budget / forecast
- Compile the Factory Fixed cost budget/forecast in cooperation with plant and hub managers
- Determine man-hour rates to be used (incl. effect of sickness and shift scenarios)
- Determine energy rates to be used
- Determine waste and overweight variables to be used
- Control, enter and maintain SAP master recipes in cooperation with the plant
- Determine and issue cost prices to Sales and Marketing (fasttrack and NPD)
- Assess investment proposals including the associated business case
- Submit investment proposal in SAP
- Monthly reporting on progress / cash-out planning
Key relationship within the organization:
• Direct report to Manager Operations Control North European Cluster, Remko Dijkstra
• Other key relationships:
o Hub Director North European Cluster
o Plant Management teams (4-6) of the assigned hub
o Head of Accountant as well as FP&A North European Cluster
o Other hub controllers of the North European Cluster
o Management team of the North European Cluster
Our new colleague’s background:
• Aprox 5 years of experience in regional or divisional finance roles
• Must have a strong (operations) controlling / business co-piloting background
• Experience in manufacturing industry
• Ideally worked in (food) manufacturing or private label manufacturing
• Has experience with integration of systems and processes and setting up one way of reporting
• Master degree education level
• Fluent in Dutch and Englisch
• Experience with SAP is a plus
Our new colleague’s profile:
• Works to achieve goals while overcoming obstacles and/or planning for contingencies.
• Shows strong feelings (e.g. urgency) about reaching targets. Gets the job done!
• Checks work of self and others against required quality standards.
• Tests to see if goals are sufficiently challenging and implements corrective action based on deviations.
Collaborating and Influencing
• Invites and uses the opinions and perspectives of others.
• Adapts own approach to the audience, anticipating impact of words and actions, preparing for possible resistance, and responding in an appropriate style, using a range of influencing styles.
• Resolves conflicts by discussing individual issues with each person.
What we offer?
• A challenging job within a pleasant and informal working environment;
• An excellent salary, tailored to your background and experience;
• Good benefits, in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement (CAO zoetwaren);
• A dynamic company, where your own initiative is highly appreciated;
• Plenty of development opportunities.
Salaris: €62,000 - €80,000 per jaarLocatie: RotterdamDatum online: 18 september 2023Voor onze opdrachtgever Tronox ben ik op zoek naar een ambitieuze Controller. Ervaring in de big4 of als Financial en toe aan meer uitdaging? Lees dan snel verder!
Salaris: €70,000 - €80,000 per jaar + bonusLocatie: DordrechtDatum online: 22 augustus 2023For our client Biscuit International (PE owned), the fastest growing producer of cookies in Europe. we are looking for an Commercial Controller.
Salaris: €65,000 - €70,000 per jaarLocatie: RotterdamDatum online: 18 augustus 2023Ben jij iemand die verantwoordelijkheden niet uit de weg gaat? Ben je een uitblinker in cijfers en heb je een passie voor vastgoed? Dan hebben wij een mooie uitdaging voor jou!
Salaris: €70,000 - €80,000 per jaarLocatie: Krimpen aan den IJsselDatum online: 18 augustus 2023Voor TK Home Solutions zoek ik een financial controller! TK Home Solutions is bekend van trapliften, en alle trapliften worden gemaakt in de fabriek te Krimpen aan den IJssel. In de rol word je verantwoordelijk voor de maandafsluiting, rapportages, jaarrekening en een ERP Implementatie. Meer weten? Reageer direct!
Salaris: €60,000 - €75,000 per yearLocatie: RotterdamDatum online: 21 september 2023Voor onze opdrachtgever KPN zijn we op zoek naar een assertieve Financial Analyst, interesse? Lees dan snel verder!