Consultant Risk and Control
Salaris €60,000 - €70,000 per annum + bonus
Consultant Kimberley Verasdonck
Datum 2 maart 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Do you enjoy solving problems by delivering solutions? Are you excellent in analysing and improving processes? Do you have what it takes to deal with the business and challenge them in order to reduce the company's risks? For one of the largest retail players in the Netherlands, Ahold Delhaize, we are looking for a Consultant Risk & Control for their HQ in Zaandam.
Main tasks & responsibilities
The Consultant Risk & Control will be offered a broad variety of tasks, including:
- Performing a scoping analysis to identify risk and control objectives for financial account for the Operating Unit;
- Performing a Fraud Risk Assessment to identify and control fraud risks;
- Performing an Enterprise Risk Assessment;
- Building up detailed knowledge of retail processes from risk & control perspective and therefore supporting business in documenting process descriptions;
- In close contact with SSC Risk & Compliance team defining the scope of their ISAE 3402 statement;
- Redesigning controls on existing processes and for new entities;
- Providing assurance to management by monitoring of key controls around financial reporting, sustainable retailing and IT;
- First point of contact regarding processes for PwC;
- Reporting on the status of issues to the Operating Unit board and Group R&C;
- Performing ad hoc assurance services on special investigations (e.g. fraud reviews at head office);
- In regularly contact with peers of other European Operating Units; there is a frequent exchange of information between the R&C teams.
(Almost) Completed Post Master-degree in Accountancy / Controlling (Dutch RC/RA or equivalent).
- Work experience of minimum 4 years, preferably in External or Internal Audit/Control.
- Strong analytical performance.
- Business partnering and pro-active mindset.
- Motivated to streamline complex processes and define simple and solid controls.
- Team player.
- Critical but open for debate.
- Preferably knowledge of retail and/or experience with general IT controls.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Ahold Delhaize offers:
- A diverse, challenging job that combines accounting, analytical and problem solving skills to deliver desired results;
- Work in the dynamic international environment of the company with colleagues who have a broad range of professional experience;
- Many interesting growing opportunities within the company;
- Excellent salary package;
- Great office with good facilities in Zaandam, easy to reach by public transport or car.
Please apply for the Consultant Risk and Control vacancy at Ahold Delhaize via the following button. The sooner, the better! We are looking forward to meeting you.