Corporate Finance Senior Associate
Salaris €70,000 - €90,000 per year
Consultant Tess Lean
Datum 19 juni 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you an ambitious, passionate and results-driven Finance Professional with a passion for Financial Markets? Do you have 3+ years of experience within the Investment Banking space, with at least a portion of this being in the field of Corporate Finance/ Mergers & Acquisitions? If so, keep reading.
My client, one of the leading Dutch Banks in the Netherlands, is looking to hire an ambitious and talented Corporate Finance Senior Associate to join their Sector Origination team in Amsterdam.
Principal Corporate Finance Senior Associate accountabilities will include:
- Analysing business and market information
- Preparing presentations to customers and / or other advisers
- Performing detailed valuation and financial analyses
- Drafting transaction documentation, including bid letters, contracts and memos;investment memoranda for sales processes;and prospectuses for capital market transactions
- Managing due diligence processes for mergers, acquisitions and capital market transactions, including legal, financial and / or commercial due diligence;and
- Maintaining contacts with customers and external advisers during transactions
You will have:
- University Degree (WO level) in a relevant field and excellent study results
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience (Mergers & Acquisitions/ Equity Capital Markets/ Private Equity/ Big 4 Transaction Services)
- Demonstrable affinity with the financial world
- Commercial insight and a talent for identifying opportunities/ thinking outside of the box
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, due to the client-facing nature of this position
- Excellent English skills. Ability to speak additional European languages will be advantageous
- Persistent, pro-active attitude and willingness to work in a high-pressure environment
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, results-driven Corporate Finance Senior Associate to work within the Head Offices of a leading International Bank. The experience to be gained from involvement in such an organization should not be over looked.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity click to apply