Real Estate Manager EMEA
Consultant Guy de Wilde
Datum 28 september 2018 2018-09-282018-11-27 real-estate-and-property Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
As Real Estate Manager EMEA you will be responsible for approximately 50 offices in Europe, consisting of 700 employees in 18 countries. In this stand alone position you will be developing and building the international real estate strategy. Interested? Apply today!
The Real Estate Manager EMEA defines and ensures the rental and property strategy. Responsibilities include among others: maintenance, operations, developments and valuation of the assets in line with the business plan and the group strategy. Your main focus will be to obtain the best asset/rental yield.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Defining the asset development strategy, ensuring the economic profitability operations;
- Define the rental policy of the company and manage its operational implementations;
- Advise and provide strategic guidance to senior management on the acquisition, sale, leaseholdings;
- Provide support to the local on site organisations, executing the global guidelines per area;
- Monitor and arbitrate the annual adjustment of the rental charges and the annual adjustments of the provisions;
- Monitor claims and damage management, liaise with occupiers and insurers;
- Guarantee the safety of the sites and the quality of the services delivered and the services gives to the users.
- HBO- or university degree, preferable in Real Estate Management;
- Minimum of 7 years working experience;
- Fluent command of both English and German, French is additionally preferred;
- International working experience.