Locatie Den BoschFULL_TIME
Consultant Rick Groenen
Datum 25 februari 2019 2019-02-252019-04-26 media Den Bosch North Brabant NL 5223MB EUR 4000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
Sanoma Learning is a leading European provider of learning solutions in print and digital format. Our solutions bring better learning outcomes to pupils and support teachers in their daily work. Sanoma Learning is part of Sanoma. Sanoma is a front runner in consumer media and learning in Europe.
Sanoma Learning consists of five operating companies which operate in five European countries. These local learning companies, Van In (Belgium), Sanoma Pro (Finland), Malmberg (the Netherlands), Nowa Era (Poland) and Sanoma Utbildning (Sweden), are among the best in their own markets. Most of them are clear market leaders. Together these companies form a strong European learning player that combines high quality personalized learning content and efficient teacher workflow solutions for its customers’ advantage.
To become the European Champion in learning, Sanoma Learning has an ambitious 3-pillar strategy:
We will win in local markets, we will work together across borders to bring scale to our operations through our so-called H5 Redesign program and we will find new growth by investing in current and in new areas, either organically or through M&A trajectories
The Business Analyst will report to the Business Controller of Sanoma Learning.
- Support strategic and business planning through structured modeling and solid analysis of financial and business information across the SL Strategic Business Unit
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate business performance data, while developing integrated business analyses and projections to support strategic decision making
- Perform periodic reviews and analyses of business performance while creating informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Participate in the SL H5 Redesign program to safeguard the Value Case while working closely together with relevant project teams and coordinating documentation for decision making
- Tracking and tracing annual Cash Flow benefits delivered by the various project streams within the SL H5 Redesign program, and maintained in robust management reporting
- Provide analytical and business modeling support in new business development initiatives and M&A trajectories, working closely with business teams and corporate finance partners
- Actively question and challenge current practices in order to identify necessary tools and technologies to automate, improve and simplify reporting processes
- Proactively interact with Finance and Business teams across the SL Business Units and Sanoma Group
Who are you?
- Master degree in Business Economics / Corporate Finance / Business Administration
- Approximately 5 years of relevant experience in Consultancy / Finance with proven business acumen
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to quickly simplify complicated structures & processes
- Experience in a multi-national organization comfortable with a changing environment, experience in publishing or media industries that are faced with digital transition is a pre
- An energetic, "can do" approach
- Highly self motivated and enthusiastic
The Business Analyst reports to the Business Controller of Sanoma Learning and is based in ‘s Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands.
Could this be your next step? Please contact me.