Salaris €60,000 - €72,000 per annum + + bonus
Consultant Kimberley Verasdonck
Datum 27 februari 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Looking for a new challenge in the Media and Entertainment sector? We are currently recruiting for an I2C (invoice to cash) Manager for a large multinational in Amsterdam. Our client offers you a great challenge with many international growing opportunities. Please find below the detailed job description.
Our client is a global leader in all forms of entertainment and their related businesses across all current and emerging media and platforms. They have employees in over 30 countries.
We are currently recruiting for a Manager Invoice to Cash for their SSC in Amsterdam. You will manage a team of 3-4 FTE and will report directly to the Director of the SSC.
In this role you will be responsible for the day to day management, oversight and escalations for ITC activities within shared services and outsourced operations. You will engage with Service Delivery Center and other remote delivery locations to ensure the successful delivery of services for ITC activities. Furthermore, you will ensure compliance with policies and procedures, including SOX and other financial controls. Also, you will be responsible for engaging with Business Units / Territories to drive adoption of processes and standards in alignment with Corporate policies. Next to the operation you will be managing diverse improvements projects.
- At least a Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent. Any other additional qualifications are a pre
- 7+ years prior work experience in Invoice to Cash in an international environment. At least 2 years managerial experience is a requirement.
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with SAP or other leading ERP is a plus.
- Fluent in English
- Well developed management and communication skills
- Proactive, detail-oriented, exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as partner with others
- Willing to travel, if required.
What’s in it for you?
- Working for a large well known multinational that stands in the forefront of the entertainment industry
- Gaining international working experience in a Managerial and complex I2C role
- Many (international) growing opportunities
- Working with intelligent, intriguing, and ambitious colleagues
- Beautiful office in Amsterdam
- Excellent salary package
Interested? Robert Walters is responsible for the first selection round. We are looking forward to receiving your application via the button below. We will provide you with a detailed job description after we screened your resume.