Salaris car + bonus
Consultant Rick Groenen
Datum 25 juli 2018 2018-07-252018-09-22 science-and-research Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Do you think you belong to the top of the financial market? And are you open to a Finance Director position in a high-end, growing and international company? Then please read further.
For our client, a stocklisted and ambitious organization, we are looking for a top tier candidate with financial background, at least Msc graduated and preferrably a Post-Master (RA/RC). Are you a high potential and you see your next step in a Finance Director position, this could be your next step.
In this position you will be the financial leader over all Dutch entities and have a broad range of responsibilities. You will have 25fte of (in)direct reports, including a Shared Service Center and Control. Also you have several interesting business partners in finance and operations.
- The Finance Director will be leading the finance organization in The Netherlands, which includes the following functions: Accounting & Reporting, Purchasing, Finance IT, Payroll, Tax, Treasury and Insurance & Risk Management.
More specifically, the Finance Manager/ Director is responsible for:
- Day-to-day leadership and performance management of the finance teams, processes and activities (reliable, effective, efficient), including the development of strong teams;
- Driving the implementation of standard processes and systems, in close collaboration and alignment with the Business and Group Finance function;
- Partnering with divisional business leaders and supporting decision making processes, while ensuring financial discipline across the different business lines (cash flow generation, cost management, ad hoc support);
- Integration of newly acquired companies.
Besides the above mentioned objectives, you will have a lot of responsibility and interesting development opportunities. At this company there are plenty of interesting events such as acquisitions and growth.
Could this be the next step for you? Please respond!