Associate Director Group Accounting & Reporting
Salaris €90,000 - €100,000 per year
Consultant Maarten Wijnberg
Datum 27 juli 2022zuid-holland accountancy-finance/finance-director 2022-07-27 2022-09-25 it Leiden South Holland NL EUR 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you looking for a job at a global leader in professional information and software solutions? Are you an expert in IFRS 15 and IFRS 16? Then this is the role for you! Read on!
The organisation is global leader in providing information- and software solutions for clients various industries. They aid their clients in making crucial decisions by providing them with solutions which combine deep knowledge with services and technology.
With its headquarters in the Netherlands and customers in over 180 countries, they reported annual revenues of almost 5.0 billion last year!
Their shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam and included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
The organization is looking for an Associate Director Group Accounting & Reporting to join their Finance Team. You will be responsible for the external financial reports of the group. You will report directly to the VP Group Accounting and Reporting.
- Preparing and reviewing the Financial Statements of the Group;
- Managing the relationship with external auditors;
- Managing the internal process for the preparation of the groups annual report, in close cooperation with the other corporate departments;
- Training and developing staff and ensuring proper knowledge of IFRS Standards;
- Having a leading role in the execution of ad hoc business projects (rolling out new IFRS Standards or ESG Reporting);
- Preparing, reviewing and reporting on annual impairment test;
- Assist, together with local management and experts Purchase Price Allocations of acquired companies;
- Supervise and coach the Accounting Manager Group Accounting & Reporting in daily activities;
- Reviewing internal controls of corporate accounting and treasury processes.
In this role, you will work together closely with the CFO, the controllers, external accountants and corporate staff.
- 8+ years of relevant working experience, preferably in a large (audit) organisation or listed national company;
- RA Qualification;
- Excellent knowledge of Accounting and Reporting Standards (IFRS and ESEF);
- Project management skills are an advantage.
- A role in an interesting and dynamic environment (32-36 hours);
- A bonus;
- A laptop & phone;
- Great international growth opportunities.
Sounds like your ideal role? Click on the button below!
Neem contact op
+31 20 644 46 55
Salaris: €85,000 - €110,000 per jaar + Plus Bonus, AutoLocatie: RotterdamDatum online: 26 juli 2022Voor onze opdrachtgever Wayland zijn we op zoek naar een ervaren Group Finance Manager (nieuwe rol). Je zult fungeren als rechterhand van de CFO bij dit groeiende en innovatieve familliebedrijf. Interesse? Lees dan snel verder!