Regional Finance Director Nederland
Salaris Car + Bonus
Consultant Stefan Mol
Datum 16 augustus 2022gelderland accountancy-finance/finance-director 2022-08-16 2022-10-15 it Barneveld Gelderland NL Fellowmind https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/Fellowmind.png
Voor Fellowmind Nederland zoek ik een Financieel Directeur. Fellowmind Nederland is een snelgroeiend IT-bedrijf gericht op consulting en beheerde diensten met betrekking tot Microsoft-cloudoplossingen. Intergratie, strategie, informatievoorziening, business partnering & stakeholdermanagment zijn dit begrippen die je aanspreken? Lees dan snel verder!
Your potential employer
Fellowmind Netherlands is a fast growing next generation IT company with euro 55M turnover and 380 FTE. Fellowmind Netherlands is part of Fellowmind Group, a Dutch founded company with euro 260M turnover and 1.900 employees spread over 6 geographies, focusing on consulting and managed services related to Microsoft cloud solutions.
Fellowmind has a decentralized structure. As of 2022 Fellowmind will be working towards a Hybrid model for business support functions. The Hybrid model needs further analysis and refinement, but the aim is to implement this by the end of 2022 for all business support functions. In the meantime, in some regions there is a need for more strategic business partnering on Finance, HR, and IT due to integration of existing businesses, the acquisition of new companies and capabilities and the increasing complexity that comes out of that. Enabling business growth is front and center.
Your tasks and responsibilities
The CFO/ Regional Finance Director will be responsible for managing and coordinating the regional financial function across the region such as accounting, cost management, budgeting, finance, audit, credit, collections, and tax in support of the overall regional business plan and the strategic direction of the region. This role contributes at a senior level in the organization regarding any aspect that impacts upon or is impacted by the finance function and is a key member of the regional leadership team.
The Regional Finance director will report into the Regional Director (solid) and to the Group CFO (dotted).
For 2022 managing the integration of the Fellowmind Activities in the Netherlands is a special focus area for the Regional Finance Director.
• Contributes to the development of strategic direction of the business. Ensures effective internal controls and compliance with Group accounting and reporting standards and applicable laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
• Manages processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation.
• Responsible for the preparation, control and audit of all financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, tax returns, and reports for government regulatory. Ensures compliance with applicable legislation and tax authorities.
• Provides business insights which enables the business to create revenue producing or cost reduction opportunities.
• Provides economic analyses, studies, and counsel on all matters of potentially significant financial impact to the company, including economic/competitive trends, pricing, cash flow, product line evaluation.
• Works within group strategies and policy frameworks, designs, proposes and implements financial strategies, guidelines and procedures within broad principles and policies set by the organization to meet finance requirements supporting short and long-term business needs.
• Oversees maintenance of the general ledger and related accounting practices, including payables, receivables, inventories, fixed assets, and payrolls.
• Manages and motivates direct reports; reviews and assesses performance, builds employee capacity, supports their professional development, and enables employees to optimize their contribution to the department.
Your experience and knowledge
• Professionally qualified finance professional with recognized industry qualification;
• Commercial and business oriented;
• Knowledge/experience of Excel and BI tools Knowledge/experience of ERP systems;
• Excellent communication skills;
• At least 10 years of experience.
Your competencies and unique talents
• Analytic & Conceptual thinking
• Problem solving and driving results
• Impact an influence
• Coaching and leading others
• Managing ambiguity
Salaris: equity planLocatie: GelderlandDatum online: 9 september 2022Following a recent investment round to speed up content production and platform development as well as increase brand visibility and other marketing efforts, Alex Tavassoli - the founder of Enliven - chooses to transition into the Chief Product Officer role and is therefore looking to hire a Chief Executive Officer.