Salaris equity plan
Consultant Madelon Strijbos
Datum 9 september 2022gelderland accountancy-finance/finance-director 2022-09-09 2022-11-08 education-and-training Arnhem Gelderland Maneschijn 5, 6846 DW, Arnhem NL 6846DW Enliven
Following a recent investment round to speed up content production and platform development as well as increase brand visibility and other marketing efforts, Alex Tavassoli - the founder of Enliven - chooses to transition into the Chief Product Officer role and is therefore looking to hire a Chief Executive Officer.
Employee well-being is a top priority for companies across the globe. Enliven’s VR-supported training experiences contribute to vital teams and positive working environments in an incredibly scalable and user-friendly way.
Enliven supports medium and large employers throughout the onboarding of new employees, as well as in strengthening existing employees and teams, with experiences that address some of the major threats to employee well-being today; bullying, discrimination, inequality and sexual harassment.
Their novel approach, based on game-technology and realistic scenarios, has proven to increase awareness of the emotional and mental impact of destructive behavior, and to dramatically increase the likelihood that a trainee recognizes and changes their own behavior and calls out others to do so.
In addition to work-place situations, Enliven provides VR-enhanced simulations related to other real-life challenges such as divorce, domestic violence and mental disability through the eyes of virtual personas.
Enliven was founded in 2015 by Alex Tavassoli, an Iranian refugee who arrived in the Netherlands as a child. Tavassoli’s background in game development and his personal childhood experience with domestic violence led him to the concept of “Don't Forget Me," Enliven's simulation around the subject of domestic violence that was awarded the JenV Innovation Award by the Dutch Ministry of Justice and Security.
The ideal CEO to lead Enliven towards rapid growth and long-term value creation, matches the following:
- Familiarity with startup dynamics (preferably as CEO / co-founder)
- Proven experience and track record in general management
- Experience in the business services sector and/or corporate L&D
- Experience in developing and implementing national and international growth strategies
- Background in strategy consulting (or similar)
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent analytical abilities and subsequent problem-solving skills
- Pragmatic, hands-on mentality and subsequent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field.
And is eager to take on the following:
- Market strategy and roll out of proposition*
- General management, overseeing all business activities and team
- Stakeholder management
- Organizational structure
- People strategy, recruitment* & employee engagement
- Forecasting, modelling, performance-management
- Capital allocation
- Shareholder contact
- Reporting & compliance
*joint responsibility with the founder/CPO.
Interested? Excellent! Let’s get in touch.
Madelon Strijbos, Principal at Robert Walters, manages the executive search and selection procedure for this position.
Neem contact op
+31 20 644 46 55
Salaris: Car + BonusLocatie: BarneveldDatum online: 16 augustus 2022Voor Fellowmind Nederland zoek ik een Financieel Directeur. Fellowmind Nederland is een snelgroeiend IT-bedrijf gericht op consulting en beheerde diensten met betrekking tot Microsoft-cloudoplossingen. Intergratie, strategie, informatievoorziening, business partnering & stakeholdermanagment zijn dit begrippen die je aanspreken? Lees dan snel verder!