Salaris €65,000 - €70,000 per year
Consultant Iris Steinvoort
Datum 2 februari 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
For Reckitt Beckiser (RB) we are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager. RB is a world's leading multinational within the FMCG sector. They work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through a large portfolio of well-known brands. RB has been a successful growth story for a long time. Do you want to be part of their success story? Then please keep on reading.
Reckitt Benckiser is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Millions of people all over the world use their brands on a daily basis. Their brand portfolio consists of care and household products, with brands such as Strepsils, Durex, Dettol, Clearasil, Cillit Bang, Vanish and Veet. They are 40,000 entrepreneurs, all inspired by a vision of a world where people are healthier and live better. At the heart of their rapidly growing consumer health business is a passionate desire to help people feel better.
Global Hygiene Home HQ Finance Director
Supporting the HQ finance team, improving reporting, controls and processes.
- Responsible for non-production Purchase Order Process.
- Vendor creation process.
- Vendor communication.
- Communication with their outsourced Purchase to Pay (P2P) team in India for issue resolution and process improvements.
- Ad hoc vendor related queries.
- Annual Plan and in year forecast preparation and submission.
- Monthly cost centre reporting.
- Processing and monthly reporting of intercompany invoices (non-production).
- VAT reporting support.
A few key challenges for this role
- Implementation of SAP Ariba (procurement solution for non-production spend).
- Enforce “No-purchase-order-no-pay” policy.
- Manage multiple, tight deadlines particularly around month end and year end cycles.
What are we looking for?
- High school education (e.g. “HBO”).
- Degree qualified, possess or working toward a professional accounting qualification.
- 5+ years of professional work experience, preferably in a large company.
- Proven experience of business partnering.
- Experience in Purchase to Pay end to end processes.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- SAP knowledge and experience is essential (esp. related to end-to-end purchase to pay processes).
- Good communication skills, both written and oral in Dutch and English.
- Flexibility in thinking and pragmatic problem solving skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a dynamic international company, with colleagues who have a broad range of professional experience.
- Interesting growing opportunities within the company.
- Great office in WTC Schiphol, easy to reach by public transport or car.
- Excellent salary package with good benefits.
Please apply now! We are looking forward to meeting you!