Senior Finance Manager
Salaris €70,000 - €90,000 per year
Consultant Kieran Quigley
Datum 2 februari 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Fantastic opportunity to work in a truly international company that is creating a positive impact on the environment and growing substantially in the process. Scatec Solar has recently established their Netherlands entity and is looking for a Senior Finance Manager that is driven, always looking for ways to improve, and having high aspirations for their own work.
Scatec Solar is an integrated independent solar power producer, delivering affordable, rapidly deployable and sustainable source of clean energy worldwide. A long term player, Scatec Solar develops, builds, owns, operates and maintains solar power plants, and already has an installation track record of close to 600 MW. The company is producing electricity from 322 MW of solar power plants in the Czech Republic, South Africa, Rwanda, Honduras and Jordan. With an established global presence, the company is growing briskly with a project backlog and pipeline of more than 1.8 GW under development in the Americas, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. Scatec Solar is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Role: Senior Finance Manager
Reports to: General Manager, Netherlands
- Manage treasury and accounting for corporate HQ in Norway
- Maintain internal controls over financial reporting and ensure monthly reporting to HQ in line with requirements from Group Finance in Norway.
- Manage all statutory tax reporting covering both direct and indirect taxes. Contribute to ensure tax optimization.
- Prepare liquidity forecasts/ funding requests.
- Manage relationships with the local banks, insurance companies, external auditors, external legal counsel, JV partners and co-investors.
- Support corporate HQ in capital transactions and tax considerations.
- Establish and maintain internal loans between entities in the structure and invoice for intra-group services.
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting
- Assist in supervising and supporting the local (Finance &) Asset Managers ensuring local contractual and statutory compliance, operational oversight, financial management and corporate governance of the project companies
- Act as member of the Board of Dutch Scatec Solar companies
- Relevant university degree, CPA or MBA preferred
- 7+ years experience gained with a wide range of responsibilities in finance. Preferably from the trust or financial services industry.
- Ideally experience reporting internationally in a matrix organisation
- Solid tax knowledge and ideally acted as a Director of a Dutch Company
Why join Scatec?
This role represents a great opportunity to grow with this organization and work in an industry that fundamentally benefits our environment. Scatec also offers a very competitive salary package and conditions.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!