Joint Ventures Finance Manager
Salaris €70,000 - €100,000 per year
Consultant Iris Steinvoort
Datum 2 februari 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
For Diageo we are currently recruiting for a Joint Ventures Finance Manager. Diageo is a global leader in beverage alcohol with an outstanding collection of over 200 brands across spirits and beer – old and new, large and small, global and local – that are enjoyed in more than 180 countries around the world.
Diageo has more than 30,400 talented people working together to grow their business and nurture their brands. Do you want to join this great place to work? Then please keep on reading!
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company, a business built on the principles and foundations laid by the giants of our industry.
Their purpose, celebrating life, every day, everywhere means that their brands are part of celebrations big and small. They believe that living their purpose in full is to make the most of life - to be the best you can be at work, at home, with friends, in the community, and for the community.
Joint Ventures Finance Manager
Purpose of the role
In the past few years, Diageo has entered into Joint Venture relationships with a number of partners to develop such brands as Ketel One, Zacapa and DeLeón. All these brands are managed, from an operational point of view, by Diageo.
The financial management of these joint ventures is complex due to the exceptions to Diageo global processes, the complex partner agreements in place and the complexity of managing external stakeholders.
This role is responsible for supporting the Ketel One and DeLeon JV entities from a financial and decision support perspective on a day to day basis.
- Responsible for management of both companies P&Ls, Balance Sheets and Cash Flows
- Statutory and management accounting and reporting processes.
- Business partnering with the global commercial and marketing teams to drive growth for the companies.
- Being able to influence both internal Diageo as external JV stakeholders to ensure accurate financial reporting and performance management of the brand.
- Supporting the Finance Director in the management of relationships with the JV partners.
- Demonstrate drive to make a difference to business performance. Have a positive outlook, channel your energy into finding opportunities and solutions even in times of uncertainty and ambiguity.
Who are you?
- You have a professional finance qualification.
- With minimum 7 years of finance experience.
- Proven capabilities in financial accounting en reporting.
- Ability to influence and engage across different cultures.
- Resilient in the face of complexity and ambiguity.
What does Diageo offer?
- A great place to work! You will join a team of over 30,400 talented people, working together to grow their business.
- A challenging and interesting position where you will be part of a flexible and truly international working environment.
- Excellent salary package.
Please apply for the JVs Finance Manager vacancy at Diageo via the following button. The sooner, the better! We are looking forward to meeting you.