Salaris €4,400 - €5,400 per month
Consultant Joram Falkenburg
Datum 12 maart 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
In this key Managerial role within the European HQ of a leading global chemicals company, you are responsible for all financial and managerial reporting processes. Main activities include managing a reporting team that delivers financial and managerial reporting for all European companies, continuous improvement and process redesign.
From this management position, you are responsible for all operational activities related to Financial Reporting for all European Companies;
- Manage a team of Financial accountants, together with whom you:
- Lead month end closing process for your respective companies, in liaison with various stakeholders within and beyond the finance department
- Prepare monthly Corporate Income Tax calculations and support European Tax Manager with annual Tax Assessment
- Perform quarterly Business Success Recommendations on both entity and BU level
- Prepare IFRS based reporting towards Group Consolidation and Reporting team for designated companies under the scope of SHS EU
- Prepare local statutory, regulatory, statistics and legal entity reporting
- Coordinate statutory/group audit
- Support the global reporting team, local finance management and executive management on the establishment of segment financial and management reporting (Monthly/Quarterly/Annual)
- Assist in reporting of Budget and 5 year plan into the consolidation system
- Resolve Accounting issues, in according with group's accounting policy and IFRS
- Prepare and review departmental KPI reporting
- Continuous improvement through automation, process redesign and efficiencies-enhancement. Evaluate industry best practices and champion the development of new automation and/or process improvements
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects as and when assigned by management
Your Experience/Skills Required:
- Degree in Finance or Business Administration, enriched with registered or chartered accountant qualification (eg: CPA/ACCA/RA)
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant working experience in a large production (preferred chemical) company.
- People management experience.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS.
- Hands-on experience in operational/transactional daily accounting operation.
- Strong knowledge of front-end reporting systems and all financial processes
- Advanced SAP experience and familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Business oriented and dedicated team player with a pragmatic approach.
- Organized, proactive and a flexible person with hands on mentality.
- Excellent social and communication skills in English, both written and verbal (German or Frech preferable).