Senior Manager R2R
Salaris €80,000 - €95,000 per annum
Consultant Kimberley Verasdonck
Datum 21 juni 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Do you have excellent knowledge of accounting? And preferably CPA/CA-qualified? Do you have experience with working in a Shared Service Center? Have you managed a large team before and do you know how to motivate and develop them? Then we may be looking for you!
For our client we are currently recruiting for a Senior Manager R2R. In this role you will manage a team of 20-25 FTE. You will have an important role in the set-up and the continuous success of their FSSC in the Netherlands. In this role you will report directly to the SSC Director.
You will be leading a team of Accountants and assist in transition of accounting functions from local accounting teams to the SSC. You will be responsible for hiring and putting the team on-board constantly evaluating the progress against the predefined KPI's.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for all month-end close activities and day to day accounting tasks for the entities managed in the SSC. As Senior Manager R2R you will be in charge of developing new and streamline existing processes and systems to ensure more efficient delivery of value that adds to both internal and external stakeholders. Therefore, you should have a deep understanding of all Accounting processes and have the ability to identify problems in business processes and develop efficient solutions that have cross functional impact.
Your tasks and responsibilities in short:
- Plan, monitor, develop and execute month end, quarter end and year end procedures for all entities handled by R2R Team in Shared Service Centre;
- Review, analyse and improve all Balance Sheet reconciliations that R2R Team is handling;
- Develop, improve and create necessary reporting tools for the R2R Team;
- Take responsibility for internal and external audits;
- Analyse, develop and change existing processes and develop continuous improvement initiatives to ensure the most efficient completion of duties;
- Takes full responsibility for consolidation of actuals in the corporate books.
- Master degree in Accounting/Finance;
- ACCA/CPA certification or equivalent is preferred;
- Experience in a SSC-environment is desired;
- Fluent in English and minimally one another EU language;
- Communicative, engaged and driven;
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment;
- Proven leadership skills, able to empower people and give trust.
What's in it for you?
A lot. You will be working for a well-known FMCG company in the centre of the Netherlands. Every day will be different and you will be challenged in various ways in your job. You will work in an international environment with motivated and ambitious people from all over the world.
There are many growing opportunities for you on the short and long run so don't be afraid of the glass ceiling here. In terms of compensation and benefits, of course you will have a good salary package that matches your experience and the scope and responsibilities of your role within the company.
Obviously, there are many other interesting pros about this job which we would love to tell you in person.
Now, first things first. Please do apply via the button below for the Senior Manager R2R. If you know the perfect person for this role, please feel free to forward this vacancy or send me his/her contact details to email@example.com. You will receive a good incentive if we mediated your referral and of course our forever lasting gratitude.