Senior Financial Controller
Salaris €5,150 - €6,150 per month
Consultant Joanne Laseur
Datum 2 juli 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Would you like to work as Senior Financial Controller and manage the Accounting team? Are you excellent in working with complex IT systems and would you like to work for an international company?
The Senior Financial Controller reports to the Group Finance Director and company Managing Director. As Senior Financial Controller you are responsible for all aspects of the Finance function including managing the Accounting team and financial statements. Furthermore, you manage the month-end reporting and ensure that company and group policies and controls are maintained and enforced.
- The day to day management of the local Accounting team that maintains the accounts payable and receivables ledger.
- Select appropriate accounting policies in accordance with Group guidelines and Accounting Standards and prepare Annual Financial Statements, group reporting and forecasting.
- Provide concise information and KPIs to management, highlighting weakness and areas of risk to enable them to manage, control and develop the business.
- Preparation and communication of sound financial models for all new capital projects.
- Monitor costing methods and provide the direct and overhead cost analysis of company products, projects or services.
- Construct realistic annual budgets, forecasts and 3 year business plans with local management based on the board’s corporate strategy.
- Effective measures are in place to minimise working capital and optimise cash generation for group pooling.
- Make sure structured and effective internal control systems are in place to protect against fraud, misappropriation and loss and make Annual Business Risk Assessment.
- Ensure integrity and efficiency of BIS systems.
- Sound procurement systems are in place to minimise product cost and ensure security of supply.
- Bachelor or Master degree in accounting/controlling/audit.
- At least 5 year's experience in a similar position (preferably in a service environment).
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and BIS systems (JDE \ SAP)
- Sound verbal and written Dutch & English language skills.
- Positive and entrepreneurial mind set.
Does this role sound like your perfect next step? Let us know, by applying today!