Team Manager Application Process Support
Consultant Joram Falkenburg
Datum 19 september 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
What is it like to work as a Team Manager Application Process Support for one of the largest, most impactful manufacturing companies in the world? In this dynamic, international role, you manage an application process support team and optimize End to End (Including Finance) support processes for numerous sites across the EMEA region, while based in Utrecht for running day-to-day operations. Sound interesting? Read on:
We are looking for a Team Manager Application Process Support to lead people working within Application Process Support. There are great opportunities for taking company-wide processes and services to the next level, leading the team to success. The role of the Team Manager APS is primarily to manage the day-to-day operational needs, secure the quality of provided support services and optimize End to End (Including Finance) support processes connected to regions and teams (EMEA wide).
The IT department provides strategic IT support to the organization by developing sound strategies and managing selected service providers. We have presence in the Americas, Europe and Asia. Our targets are to;
- Be proficient when we govern and plan IT investments and architecture.
- Be efficient when we build and deploy the IT environment.
- Secure stable operations and support in close relation to the business.
- Strengthen the co-operation with UNITE by joint planning and execution of the co-existence IT-landscape.
- Reduce complexity, lead-times and bureaucracy and to deliver value to the organization faster.
Main tasks & responsibilities include (not exhaustive):
- Lead a team in charge of application support;
- Secure operational stability in the everyday operations;
- Engage in competence assurance, including coaching and assign mentorships;
- Collaborate with the UNITE program and other key initiatives;
- To assist in staff hiring, conduct training and enable development, including engage in performance reviews;
Application Process Support
- Provide advanced end user support to the FINANCE user community;
- Optimize an end-to-end support process connected to the regions and applications with balanced capacity planning;
- Set priorities and build team spirit with use of coherent standards that drive synergies;
- Resolve problems and create valuable cooperation with selected vendors;
- Lead and improve the process and application support methods and tools within regions;
- Communicate with key stakeholders to validate and promote customer satisfaction;
- Be responsible for maintenance of the regional owned IT local applications including budget forecast;
- Run operations according to the Code of Conduct and company guidelines;
- Bi-Monthly travel within Europe.
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher
- Strong communicator;
- Self-starter with integrity to motivate and empower;
- Desire to lead a team with ability influence relationships and engage team members;
- Project Management and Project Delivery skills;
- Ability to promote collaboration and teamwork across functions and applications;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and set tasks for execution;
- Ability to manage and collaborate with multinational teams;
IT / Finance Process Skills
- IT and/or process skills;
- Finance skills and / or experience in working with Finance Processes (eg: R2R, P2P, O2C, AP/AR/GL);
- Preferably knowledge / experience in working with ERP
- Must be Fluent in English (Being additionally fluent in Dutch is prefered).
Greater Utrecht Area
Interested? Apply below, or contact Joram Falkenburg for more information.