Senior Manager - Accounting & Financial Reporting
Salaris €70,000 - €90,000 per year
Consultant Tess Lean
Datum 15 oktober 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you a knowledgeable and analytical Registered Accountant with 5+ years of work experience in the Corporate Sector? Would you like the opportunity to develop your career by gaining work experience in an internationally acclaimed, Big 4 Consultancy? If so, keep reading.
My client, one of the world’s most prominent and prestigious Big 4 Consulting firms, is looking to hire a Senior Manager within Accounting & Financial Reporting to join their Data & Reporting Advisory team in Amsterdam, which forms part of their broader Risk Advisory department.
Senior Manager – Accounting & Financial Reporting accountabilities will include:
- Contributing to various consulting projects through applying your strong knowledge-base/experience in the realm of Accounting and Financial Reporting standards (IFRS, etc.)
- Providing advice to listed and non-listed companies on the topic of Financial Reporting, new IFRS standard implementations, Local GAAP to IFRS conversions, relevant Data solutions, controls and process engineering
- Collaborating with the rest of the Data & Reporting Advisory team to develop informative and creative methods for communicating your findings in a way that that makes sense to executives
- Partnering with people from various disciplines such as Finance, Risk Management, and IT in order to obtain a high-level understanding of various project requirements and suitable approaches
- Registered Accountant (RA) with 5+ years of experience in Accounting & Financial Reporting.
Experience must have been gained in the Corporate Sector (for example, the following industries: Technology, Media and Telecoms (TMT), Energy and Resources and/or Consumer Business and Industrial Products)
- Strong desire for candidates who are currently working in a Consulting position, or at least have a few years’ experience working in such a capacity (Big 4 especially advantageous)
- Good knowledge and experience regarding Financial Reporting standards (e.g. IFRS) and control frameworks (e.g. SOX)
- Willingness to work in a high-pressure environment and meet tight deadlines
- A real team player, yet equally adept at working independently when required to do so
Ambitious and decisive with a pro-active approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch (non-negotiable), both verbally and in writing
This is an excellent opportunity for a career-driven, knowledgeable Senior Manager – Accounting & Financial Reporting to join a leading Big 4 Consulting firm in Amsterdam. The experience to be gained from involvement in such an organization should not be over looked.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity click to apply