Salaris €75,000 - €85,000 per year
Consultant Esther Heesterbeek
Datum 17 oktober 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Do you like to work for a global market leader? Do you have experience in working for an international stocklisted company? Please read further!
- Finance Manager Operations / ELC is responsible for Internal and External Audits
- Responsible for effectively communicating relevant information to all stakeholders
- Manage monthly closing with Finance, Operations and EFSSC teams
- Responsible for the planning process including preparing forecast models, consolidations and coordination of projection calls
- Develop Sr. Financial Analysts by setting direction, developing talent and empower to assist in their development.
- Responsible for ensuring that inventory (and reserves) are correctly valued and controlled.
As an Accounting Manager you will;
- Analyze and communicate key business drivers to enable function business leaders to effectively manage their P&L and provide recommendations
- Analyze Inventory and Inventory adjustments; provide information to facilitate business reviews and set requirements from a finance perspective.
- Delivery of monthly business results, including performance to budget and forecast. Interprets and communicates results to senior leadership and recommends opportunities to improve business result.
- Proactively communicate changes in business trends, local business decisions or other issues that may have a financial impact.
- Initiate and drive process improvements
Salary indication: EUR 75.000,- - 85.000,-
Interested? Apply now!