Manager Reporting & Control
Salaris €6,900 - €7,700 per month
Consultant Joanne Laseur
Datum 4 december 2018 2018-12-042019-02-02 manufacturing-and-production Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
For our client headquartered in the city centre of Amsterdam we are looking for an ambitious, highly driven and entrepreneurial Manager Reporting & Control. Currently this company is in a phase of further strengthening and streamlining its Financial Reporting & Control in line with its strategy and growing operations.
Reporting directly to the Director Financial Reporting & Control (based in Amsterdam), the Manager Reporting & Control will be instrumental in the further professionalization of the finance function. He/she oversees a team of 2 professionals, based in Amsterdam. The position is based in Amsterdam but will require some travelling.
Main tasks & responsibilities
Prepare and review of routine reporting and ad hoc analysis prepared by Group Finance.
Utilize models to generate annual Budget as well as an 18-month rolling forecast.
- Provide variance analysis and explanation to Corporate leadership team and senior executives
- Prepare reports on the above information and communicate the insights of these reports to senior management and Executive Board.
- Provide ad-hoc budget and forecast scenario analysis as required. Position will also drive the development of key communications for the Finance organization, including the preparation of regular updates to Executive Management.
- Drive development of content and executive prep materials for high priority briefings and updates for various executive and board meetings ensuring timeliness, consistent messaging, accuracy, and quality.
- Support the management team to develop long-term commercial plans.
- Develop initiatives and policies that improve financial growth.
- Manage develop and motivate the employees within the Finance team.
Master’s degree in finance, Economics or Mathematics. MBA or CPA preferred.
At least 10 years working experience as a finance professional in a financial, accounting, control, and planning & analysis role (e.g. in Transaction Advisory Services, M&A, or FP&A) within a dynamic, fast-paced, working environment, with recent experience interacting and leading at senior level.
Abreast of industry updates, commodity price developments and other market trends impacting the business. Experienced with creating and working with financial models.
Knowledge of IFRS reporting requirements is pre.
Superior written and verbal communication skills (English, Dutch is pre).
Experience in modernizing and upgrading a financial planning, accounting and (management) reporting.
Leadership presence with strong agility, flexibility, collaboration and conflict resolution skills.
Interested in this vacancy? Apply today.