Locatie Den BoschFULL_TIME
Consultant Esther Heesterbeek
Datum 6 december 2018 2018-12-062019-02-04 manufacturing-and-production Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Are you looking for a next career step? Are you ready to start working in an ever changing international environment? Do you like to create value in a newly created finance position? If yes, please read further!
For an international innovative company we are looking to hire a Team Leader for the accounting department! This newly created position will be based in Eindhoven. This function reports into the Business Unit Controller.
The company is rolling out its new corporate strategy. Part of the strategy will be to centralize itwhole group. The department will be handling different aspects of the business: account payables, accounting receivables, general ledger, taxation and legal reporting.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Lead and coach an accounting team (initially 5FTE);
- Take a role in developing the shared service accounting team;
- Drive efficiency and standardization in accounting processes;
- Translation of controlling decisions into accounting decisions;
- Active participation in preparation of budget and forecasts;
- Support IT-related developments from a finance perspective;
- Take a role in implementing the new ERP system;
- As the manager of the team responsible for the accurate and timely reporting of the different general ledgers;
- Responsible for the month-end closing process together with the team;
- Active role in keeping the administrative organization and internal controls up to date
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience in hands on financial business environment and/or background in an Audit firm;
- Bachelor degree in finance or accounting;
- Ability and willingness to drive continuous improvement within Accounting;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Attention to detail both numerically and analytically;
- Structured and well organized working manner;
- Independent and pro-active with a hands-on mentality;
- Knowledge of ERP systems is a pre;
- Thorough understanding of standard office software (MS Office).
Salary indication: EUR 50.000,- - EUR 65.000,-
Interested? Please do not hesitate to apply or contact me directly!