Salaris €70,000 - €80,000 per year
Consultant Laurens Wauters
Datum 3 april 20192019-04-03 2019-06-02 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Rotterdam Zuid-Holland Shannonweg 74 NL 3197LH EUR 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Tigers International https://www.go2tigers.com/
For our client Tigers International Logisitcs in Rotterdam I am looking for a Financial Manager. Would you like to be part of a growing international transportation company and lead a team of motivated people? Contact me today.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide proactive financial business analysis and identify important trends to support Operations in achieving their goals;
- Make recommendations for potential improvements and promote active use of financial data to drive the business success and identify potential risks and opportunities;
- Provide forward looking insights and value-added analysis to leadership regarding profitability, competitive landscape, etc;
- Drive financial performance management, to include strategic planning process, annual budgeting and communication of results. Lead the annual budgeting process and prepare monthly forecasts for the business, ensuring that plans accurately reflect the business and that any gaps are identified early and appropriate actions are taken to improve operational performance;
- Provide timely and accurate financial information in compliance with international standards, company policies, procedures and controls;
- Meet all reporting deadlines with comprehensive, accurate, complete and responsive data;
- Continually review and improve internal controls and accounting procedures to assure operations to perform to standards and regulations;
- Search continually for more productive ways of performing the finance functions. Focus on cost management and eliminate non-value added services; automate or streamline processes to accommodate higher levels of productivity while improvingquality;
- Effectively lead and mentor the finance department team members by establishing appropriate staffing levels to support the business, by providing developmental opportunities and by changing departemental resources as required;
- Promote professionalism and teamwork operating with a performance-based culture focussed on finance excellence;
- Support development of systematical intelligence, removing related barriers;
- Serve as a key member of the local mamagent team, regularly particicpating in directing the growth, strategy deployment and success of the business;
- As part of the regional finance organisation participate in regional or/and global initiatives;
- Act as regional subject matter champion on finance related topics in close collaboration with the regional finance organisation.
- Minimum bachelors degree in accounting and finance;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Finance & Accounting in an international logistics environment;
- Proven track record in influencing and leading;
- Strong interpersonal, communicational, collaboration and decisionmaking skills;
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language;
- Stimulating attitude regarding cultural and business changes;
- Critical, assertive with a pro-active attitude;
- Exceptional business and financial acumen with a strong drive for result;
- Natural leader and strategist; being able building and continuously developing the finance organisation.
If this is something that triggers your interest, call me today!