Finance & Administration Manager
Salaris €70,000 - €90,000 per year + bonus
Consultant Jim Witte
Datum 6 mei 20192019-05-06 2019-07-05 pharmaceuticals Leiden South Holland NL EUR 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
I am looking for a Finance & Administration manager for a Bio-tech company based in Leiden. You will be the strategic business partner for the Country Manager Benelux and you are responsible for the whole Benelux subsidiary for as well the finance as the accounting team of 4FTE. Apply now!
Miltenyi Biotec continues to grow. Miltenyi's corporate culture encourages you to shape your own ideas and to create a new dynamic. Welcome to a team that thrives on innovation.
Progress prospers with inspiration and curiosity. For 30 years Miltenyi Biotec has been developing products and services that are used in basic research, translational research and cell therapy. Miltenyi Biotec, innovative ideas are being turned into cutting edge products. Together, they are passionate about driving bio-medical progress towards curing severe diseases.
Reporting to the Country Manager Benelux, you are responsible for the administration, financial and HR management of the Benelux subsidiary, providing an operational support.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Oversee all finance and accounting functions including budgeting, asset and cash flow management.
- Liase with the Business with relevant analysis: variance and accounts analysis, monitor overheads and various financial KPI’s.
- Ensure financial policies and procedures are in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and guidelines.
- Support with Framework agreements, tender and contract management processes.
- Liase with the Country Manager in the development of current and long-term organisational goals and
objectives as well as policies and procedures for Miltenyi Biotec B.V. operations.
- Prepare financial statements and relevant paper work needed for any external audits.
- Responsible for all Customer Service Processes and Logistics, Key Person for internal CRM Development.
- Ensure operational management on the various HR domains (labour law, recruitment)
- Ensure the supervision of payroll and personnel administration (work contract, remuneration, social statements ...) relying on external partners.
- Managing a team of 4 people.
- Degree in Finance or Business School.
- You have a first successful experience of at least 3 years in a similar position within an international environment.
- Proven ability of managing and developing a small team.
- Hands – on use of a variety of software packages, in particular SAP.
- Beyond your background, your personality will make the difference.
- Fluent English, Dutch and French are an added bonus but not a must.
What's in it for you?
- A modern workplace with a secure future in an exciting, fast growing company that develops cutting-edge technologies to enable our clients to develop live saving cell and gene therapies.
- A collegial corporate culture with cross-border intercultural cooperation and short communication channels.
- Personalised employee development program.
- Attractive salary package.
Are you enthusiastic after reading this job description? Apply now!