Record to Report Manager
Consultant Stefan Mol
Datum 8 juli 20192019-07-08 2019-09-06 media Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 55000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want to work for a global leader in the entertainment industry? Do you have experience working within a US GAAP reporting environment? Do you have a accounting qualification (CPA, CA, ACCA, RA etc.) Are you a true team player with strong communication skills? For Warner Bros. we are looking for a Record to Report Manager. Interested? Read on!
Warner Bros. is the global leader in the creation, production, distribution, licensing and marketing of all forms of entertainment and their related businesses. Warner Bros. (WB) is at the forefront of every aspect of the entertainment industry from feature films to television, home entertainment, animation, product and brand licensing and interactive entertainment. Enterprise Financial Services (EFS) is Warner Bros.’ global shared services accounting function. Our mission is to improve profitability by delivering efficient & scalable global finance and accounting services, while maintaining flexibility to the changing business landscape. We are a Global organization with offices in Burbank, Amsterdam, Mexico City, and the UK. We partner with our global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) team to support all WB business units, territories and countries around the world.
What will you be doing?
As the Record to Report Manager you are primarily responsible for overall general accounting activities, record-to-report, Treasury processes for various Warner Bros. Global Businesses within the EMEA territories. Your duties include general ledger stewardship, month end close support, review of all financial statements, by title reporting, footnotes / disclosures and Treasury cash management support.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Oversee the execution of general accounting activities
- US GAAP Financial statement review at cost center/profit center level, including partnering with SDC Controllers and providing input as needed
- Development of policies & procedures as required
- Assist the Senior Manager R2R with diverse ad hoc projects, cross divisional initiatives and the setting of department objectives with subsequent follow up and trackingAct as a primary liaison between GPO’s in EFS Burbank
- Statutory tax filing and support for Spain
- Responsible for the supervision and execution of Treasury related activities, including Support for bank transaction posting/cash clearing (coding support due to local
- Responsible for the supervision and execution of Setup new bank accounts and
related SAP master data
- Responsible for local and third party reporting
- Support to complete internal and external audits, including SOX, TWIA related to
- Execute resolution and close out of audit observations
Who are you?
Master / Bachelor and equivalent 5+ years’ experience in a related field and similar
Accounting qualification, i.e. CPA, Chartered Accountant or equivalent preferred
Work experience within a US GAAP reporting environment required
Advanced Excel skills and mid-level for all other Microsoft applications
SAP or other leading ERP experience a plus
Proven management experience
Proactive, detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills
Must possess strong analytical, problem-solving and judgment skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
Must be a team player with strong interpersonal skills
Strong English language skills
What do you get in return?
- Work within a large well known multinational that stands in the forefront of the entertainment industry.
- Many (international) growing opportunities.
- You will be part of an intelligent, intriguing, and ambitious team.
- A beautiful office in the centre of Amsterdam, very close to CS.
- Excellent salary package
Do you want to become part of the Enterprise Financial Services team and act as a key member in projects and new business initiatives? Wait no longer and apply today!