Salaris €90,000 - €100,000 per jaar + Plus Bonus
Locatie Den HaagFULL_TIME
Consultant Jonathan Koonincks
Datum 6 mei 2022zuid-holland accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-05-06 2022-07-05 accountancy Den Haag Zuid-Holland NL 2521EN EUR 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For our client CIBT we are looking for an experienced Finance Manager who is ready for an exiting new step. Are you up for a challenge in a dynamic environment that is fast-paced and with aggressive plans for growth? Please read further!
Your potential employer
CIBT is the leading global provider of immigration and visa services for corporations and individuals with over 1,100 expert immigration and visa professionals, attorneys and qualified migration consultants located in over 55 offices in 25 countries. With thirty years of experience, we are the primary service provider to 75% of Fortune 500 companies. We offer a comprehensive suite of services under two primary brands: Newland Chase, a wholly owned subsidiary focused on global immigration strategy and advisory services for corporations worldwide and CIBTvisas, the market leader for business and other travel visa services for corporate and individual clients, and legalization services.
We are fast-paced and dynamic business with aggressive plans for growth. We seek talent that will embrace the company’s aspirations to drive growth and shape the future of our business. Employees who achieve success possess intellectual curiosity, work well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and hold themselves accountable for driving results and achieving targets.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for managing overall finance function for both the Belgium and Netherlands markets.
- Effectively manage monthly and annual accounts; preparation of monthly management accounts and assisting with the preparation of the year-end Financial accounts and Audit in accordance with local GAAP.
- Treasury management - managing short term cash flow forecasting and ensuring consistency with the long-term plan.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- Review monthly P&L to understand variances to budget and prior month. Prepare business commentaries for submission to head office and MD.
- Finance Business Partner to senior budget owners, to provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
- Own and prepare annual budget, P&L forecast and cash flow forecasts as appropriate.
- Contract and oversee outside service providers for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary.
Your experience and knowledge
- At least 4 years post qualification experience, with experience of industry and practice background
- Expert knowledge of local reporting standard and experience working in US GAAP environment would be desirable
- Experience with Exact desirable and strong Excel skills essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be fluent Dutch and English speaking
- Strong ability to present and communicate information.
- Proven hands-on approach, pro-active in nature and happy to take ownership of issues and resolves
- High level of ability to perform tasks with minimum supervision
- Previous experience with dealing with international internal / external stakeholders would be preferable
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
Do you think you are up for the job? Then hit the button below and apply!
Neem contact op
+31 (0) 10 799 80 90
Salaris: €80,000 - €100,000 per jaar + excl bonusLocatie: GorinchemDatum online: 24 mei 2022For the international and listed company Corbion we are looking for a Manager GL & Reporting. Do you flourish in a challenging new role managing a team and with a strong focus on continuous improvement? Do you have good accounting skills and do you have experience with a production organisation? Do you want to join a sustainable company in the bio tech industry? Read on or contact us immediately!