Manager Finance & Control
Consultant Yasimin Harput
Datum 10 augustus 2022zuid-holland accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-08-10 2022-10-09 retail Rotterdam Zuid-Holland NL 3072 DB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For a global market leader in construction materials we are looking for a ambitious and energetic Manager Finance & Control. In this role we are looking for an empathetic and inspiring person whom is considerate and people oriented. Would you potentially be open for internal rotation to another country? Are you the high potential we are looking for? Apply online or contact us.
The role as Manager Finance & Control
In this challenging role you will report to the Finance Director of the Netherlands. You will have one direct report helping you. You will be the right hand of the Finance Director, getting a lot of exposure and opportunity to learn and develop yourself - and getting ready for the next step in your career.
In this role you are an integral member of the finance community, providing impact as a business partner to demonstrate insight through financial analysis techniques, tools, and concepts and to provide practical counsel to drive business results.
Tasks and responsiblities
- As the Manager Finance & Control, you will be the champion of the P&L in your market and bring transparency on the value creation of various functions;
- You will collaborate with various senior stakeholders across the entire business, including the organization’s Leadership Team) and regional Finance;
- You will drive standardization, automation and process improvement through the organization and contribute to local and global projects to support Finance or the market’s long-term strategy implementation;
- Together with your manager, the CFO of the Netherlands, you drive the performance management process covering the rolling forecasting and strategic investment processes;
- From an operational perspective, you will own the controlling part of the month end closing activities, such as provide key reports to the management, calculate and maintain variable compensation models and accruals, and provide support to the business on related queries;
- You will also support your local team and/or a SSC with the annual audit and production of financial statements as required;
- You will fully understand the business model and its financial impacts to support the management in decision making to drive results.
Who are you?
At least a Master degree in Finance;
At least six years of working experience at a Big4 firm, M&A division or as a Business Controller;
- Good knowledge in Accounting, Controlling, Reporting or Financial Advisory;
- Strong and effective communication and presentation skills;
- Proficient English written and verbal communication;
- The ability to work effectively under pressure to achieve superior results within the deliverable timeframe, and with the available resources;
- High potential with a strong drive and ambition, someone who owns their job and someone with a lot of energy;
- In this role we are looking for an empathetic and inspiring person whom is considerate and people oriented;
Everybody is welcome to apply for this vacancy, the company strongly encourages woman to apply been as the company is open for female leadership.
Are you up for a challenge? Apply online or contact us directly!
Salaris: €70,000 - €75,000 per jaarLocatie: Oud-BeijerlandDatum online: 13 september 2022For a Koni, a market leader in suspension technology, we are looking for a manager accounting.
Salaris: BespreekbaarLocatie: RotterdamDatum online: 1 september 2022Are you looking for a challenging Accounting manager position within the well-established manufacturing company Koni? Please click on the link below!
Salaris: €60,000 - €70,000 per jaarLocatie: DelftDatum online: 30 september 2022Als concern controller bij GGZ Delfland word je eindverantwoordelijk voor het domein jeugd, en schakel je met de directie over de resultaten en vooruitzichten. Daarnaast speel je een actieve rol bij verbeteringen in de organisatie.
Salaris: €70 - €95 per uurLocatie: RotterdamDatum online: 27 september 2022Bij Robert Walters zijn wij voor onze opdrachtgevers in het onderwijs regelmatig op zoek naar Interim Controllers. Heb je een financiele achtergrond en ervaring of ambitie om te werken in het onderwijs? Lees dan snel verder.
Salaris: competitive packageLocatie: RotterdamDatum online: 23 september 2022Als specialist in het bemiddelen van interim finance professionals hebben wij met regelmaat opdrachten voor Interim Managers die organisaties tijdelijk kunnen versterken in een periode van verandering. Momenteel zoeken wij professionals voor gerenommeerde multinationals en middelgrote bedrijven, non-profitorganisaties en instellingen in de financiële sector in de regio Rotterdam.