Salaris €70,000 - €90,000 per year
Consultant Zana Lens
Datum 20 oktober 2022utrecht accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-10-20 2022-12-19 it Baarn Utrecht NL EUR 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a fast-growing IT company that helps provides Industrial Software at national and international levek. Due to success and growth we are looking for a hands-on Finance Manager. Interested? Read more.
This organisation infuses industrial software with intelligence to empower people to shape a sustainable future.
Their solutions advance engineering and operations with Performance Intelligence. From water and energy to food and infrastructure, they inspires insights that transform opportunity into sustainable business value. They combine unparalleled intelligence with collaborative innovation to enable people and industries to thrive.
There are 6,000 ambitious people at 90 locations in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology the customers need. With their help, industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO
• Act as a Business partner to the Business Line Leaders and collaborate to assess financial performance, forecasting and budgeting requirements
• Preparation of monthly and year end statutory financial accounts, along with assessing monthly reporting deliverable to the parent entity
• Prepare income / revenue reconciliation on a monthly basis
• The main contact and management of the EMEA and Outsourced Shared Services team who will be carrying out month-end process
• Manage and comply with the local tax filing requirements (Corporate, VAT, Payroll, etc)
• Take an active role for the delivery of the Oracle ERP implementation
• Liaise with internal and external auditors regarding audit and compliance requirements.
• Key point of contact for all revenue focused activities
• Ensure revenue is booked according to IFRS
• Review salary before payment
• Bachelors or Master’s in Accounting or Finance.
• 5 year professional experience in the field of Accounting / Auditing preferably within an international company
• Organizational skills with ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
• Strategic thinking, Presentation, analytical and communication skills.
• Advanced excel skills
• Fluency in Dutch and English
If this role catches your interest, please apply now.