Manager Corporate Reporting and Consolidation
Consultant Jonathan Koonincks
Datum 2 februari 2023zuid-holland accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2023-02-02 2023-04-03 accountancy Rotterdam South Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
For our client, a world-leading organisation in agriculture supply chain in Rotterdam we are looking for Manager Corporate Reporting and Consolidation. interested? Please read further!
Your potential employer
Our world-leading, fully integrated agriculture network connects producers and consumers to supply sustainable, traceable and quality-controlled agricultural products.
With our talented people, decades of experience and diverse capabilities, we offer innovative solutions to open pathways and create value for customers through our supply chains.
As a responsible long-term business, we will continue to invest in and develop our network, allowing us to meet the needs of a growing world
We believe that a workforce made up of colleagues from different backgrounds, cultures and beliefs can only make us stronger.
We value diversity and work inclusively to bring together many minds, many talents and many perspectives.
We offer a work environment where colleagues receive fair and equal opportunities to progress their career. We welcome all applicants regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social origin or any other characteristic.
Your tasks and responsibilities
You will be leading the Corporate Reporting and Consolidation team, managing 11 controllers who are responsible for supporting our group entities in all reporting matters, both internally and externally. The team is informal, diverse and ambitious, keen on collectively achieving our team goals. In this position you report directly to the Group Controller.
In this role, you are responsible for ensuring accurate and timely financial reporting under International Financials Reporting Standards (IFRS) for the Group, supporting the sustainability team with the preparations for compliance with the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD), as well as providing to management meaningful insight of the business through various internal reports.
We are looking for a person who has multiple years of experience in an international, corporate reporting role, with strong IFRS knowledge and interest in sustainability reporting.
Your role in our network:
- You will be managing a team of controllers in Rotterdam with diverse backgrounds and skillsets, while interacting with controllers globally in more than 30 countries;
- You are responsible for ensuring accurate and timely financial reporting under International Financials Reporting Standards (IFRS) for the Group;
- You support the sustainability team with the preparations for compliance with the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD);
- You provide meaningful insight to management on the business through various internal reports.
Your experience and knowledge
- You have a master’s degree in accounting, finance or related field, ACCA/RA/CPA or equivalent qualifications are a pre;
- You have a background preferably in a Big 4 audit firm, ideally up to managers level;
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in a corporate accounting/reporting/consolidation team in a complex international environment;
- Experience with using consolidation tools (such as Hyperion) are considered a pre;
- Strong IFRS knowledge;
- You have good people and managerial skills.
- You have excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written);
- You have a problem solving mentality with the ability to identify key issues fast while paying attention to details;
- You are practical with a proactive attitude;
- You are able to work independently as well as being a strong team player.
We offer you
- A competitive salary;
- An additional full month’s salary each year as an annual holiday allowance;
- Exciting opportunities to progress your career within our international network;
- A professional and stimulating environment in which enthusiastic and driven colleagues work together in a practical and informal way;
- An annual bonus scheme, based on company results and your performance;
- A flexible and attractive pension scheme, fully funded by the employer;
- 27 days of annual leave, including Good Friday and one flexible day during the Christmas and New Year period;
- Access to a range of free and exclusive classes to improve your physical and mental wellbeing as part of Viterra’s Vitality programme;
- Tailored learning & development opportunities;
- Yearly organisation wide cultural and sport activities, such as: The Harbour Run, football tournaments, and teambuilding activities;
- A modern, open and inspiring office in the centre of Rotterdam, next to the Markthal and Blaak station;
- Complimentary daily lunch service from the restaurant;
Interested? Please apply!
Neem contact op
+31 (0) 10 799 80 90