Finance Manager Europe
Salaris €80,000 - €100,000 per annum
Consultant Nienke Sterk
Datum 25 mei 2023noord-holland accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2023-05-25 2023-07-24 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Hoofddorp North Holland NL 1171GE EUR 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
For an European logistical service provider with over 45 years of experience we are looking for a Finance Manager Europe. The office is located in Hoofddorp. By providing a reusable transport system the company drives CO2 reduction and helps customers meeting their sustainability goals. Do you want to contribute to sustainability and are you ready for a new step? Please continue reading.
With legal entities in Denmark, the Netherlands, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy and Poland they support the operations of more than 23.000 customers and 80.000 users in over 40 countries around the world.
At the centralized European Finance department in Hoofddorp, you and your team are responsible for correctly, timely and efficiently executing the accounting and reporting process for all European legal entities.
As their Finance Manager you are responsible for developing your team to play a proactive role and ensure quality on all accounting and compliance matters. You report directly to the CFO and will be his right hand.
Your main tasks involve:
- Immaculate delivery of accounting tasks;
- Take the lead in the day-to-day activities, solve ad-hoc issues, drive implementations and optimize and improve processes. Also develop and drive the long-term improvement agenda and manage related projects;
- Manage contact with stakeholders;
- Owner of CC GAAP, chart of accounts, D365 authorizations and roles;
- Provide financial guidance on local compliance by having close contact with local compliance partners. Challenge local advice and translate this into the optimal solution;
- Manage, lead and coach direct reports on results (KPI’s), competence development during both formal evaluation and informal moments;
- Assure quality and data integrity of all data and reports prepared by the team;
- Ensure cooperation and working as one team within Finance & the wider organization.
Needed skills & competences
- Finance & Control educational level at University/HBO (Business Economics, Accountancy) with at least 5–10 years’ of relevant full scope (international) Accounting experience, preferably combined with RA/RC qualification.
- Accounting, Risk Management (Compliance)and Financial Control experience.
- In depth knowledge of (international) accounting and finance processes (AP, AR, payroll, billing, foreign currency translation/revaluation and consolidation) combined with knowledge of (local) GAAP, Tax and VAT legislation and Compliance. IFRS knowledge is preferred.
- Experience with preparing financial statements.
- Proven leadership, people management and motivating skills.
- Languages: Business English (very good); Dutch (preferred).
- Experience of ERP systems (e.g. D365).
- Knowledge and experience with transfer pricing (pre).
- Highly proactive and assertive.
- Driven by continuous improvements and efficiency.
- Hands on with operational grip.
PLEASE NOTE that the company is NOT able to provide a sponsorhip for international candidates, so you must have the right to work in the Netherlands.
Do you fit the criteria and are you interested in this position? Please apply directly via the button below or send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. I am looking forward to your application.
Neem contact op
020 644 46 55
Salaris: €90,000 - €120,000 per annum + bonus, leasecarLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 23 mei 2023Zien Group (Amsterdam) is hiring a Senior Group Financial Controller! Zien Group is a Hotel Group with serious growth ambitions. The CFO is looking for a right hand from a group finance perspective. Your responsibility is to oversee the prepare group statements, consolidation, reporting, and external audit of the group. .
Salaris: bonus, leasecarLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 18 mei 2023Zien Group is hiring a Senior Group Financial Controller!