Consultant Nanke van Asten
Datum 29 augustus 2016
Are you an experienced FP&A Analyst / FP&A Manager or Reporting Specialist, with a minimum of 10 years experience? Are you looking for a new challenge to streamline the internal reporting cycle and financial forecasting on consolidated level at a newly established headquarters in Amsterdam?
For a multinational in the Chemicals / Manufacturing and Production industry we are looking for a FP&A Manager, a key member of the finance team.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Design and implement annual budget templates to be provided to subsidiaries
- Prepare consolidated annual budget and update outlook
- Analyze actual monthly and quarterly results to budgets and outlook
- Projection of future financial needs
- Evaluate financial impact (on individual subsidiaries and consolidation) of operating changes
- Prepare and update 5 year financial plan
- Prepare annual impairment tests for all subsidiaries
- At least 10 years of experience in accounting & reporting in international/multinational environment
- Bachelor/Master degree in Finance/Economics and preferably Qualified (Management) Accountant or Registered Controller (CA, CPA, RA, ACCA, RC, CMA)
- Strong experience in Management Reporting , Budgeting, Variance Analysis, P&L, Reporting, Financial Statements
- Consolidation accounting knowledge is a must
- Result oriented
- Strong capabilities in planning & organizing
- Able to work in a changing and flexible environment
- Languages: Excellent in both English and Dutch
Interested in this role as FP&A manager? Please apply through our website. For more detailed information please email Nanke van Asten.