Reporting & Analyses Manager
Consultant Esther Heesterbeek
Datum 2 maart 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Reporting & Analyses Manager Do you have a passion for finance and IT? Do you have good knowledge of SAP? Do you like to work for a FMCG company? For an international growing company we are looking for a Reporting & Analysis Manager. In this position you report directly to the CFO.
The key responsibilities:
- Supporting Business Control, CFO and HQ in managing the accurate and timely delivery of management reporting
- Produce ad hoc report requests for Business Control and the CFO.
- Ensure systems, controls and governance are operating effectively (BI tools)
- Provide decision support in strategic decision making, tracking of plans and providing commercial advice on strategic direction. Coordinate consolidated business plans and papers which review the portfolio and explain risks/opportunities with European business targets.
- Develop the financial forecasting process and consolidate rolling forecasts to present to Business control.
- Respond to Management Information requests and produce accurate and insightful results.
- Bachelor or Master in finance or economics
- Knowledge of SAP is a big pre
- Good knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong drive for improvement of reporting processes
Salary indication: EUR 75.000,- – EUR 85.000,-
Location: close to Eindhoven