Controller Group Reporting
Consultant Liddy Eichhorn
Datum 15 mei 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
For an international fast growing manufacturing company I am searching for an ambitious Reporting and Financial Compliance Specialist. The corporate headquarter is located in the south of Limburg. The Corporate Accounting department is growing and need to be developed in the upcoming years! Would you like to join this new and ambitious Financial Reporting team? Please read further!
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Prepare accurate monthly management reports;
- Take care and interprete accounting issues, in accordance with IFRS and other accounting guidelines
- Take care of compliance and reporting standards
- Support different projects for other teams, shareholders etc. (Tax, Control, Treasury)
- Improve accounting and reporting tools and processes
- Support in the coordination of external audit.
- At least a bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or economics. A master degree is preferred
- 3 - 10 years of relevant working experience (Audit, Controlling, or equivalent), preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent in Excel
- Excellent in IFRS
- Familiar with reporting and accounting standards
- Familiar with technical accounting issues like (tax, pensions. etc.)
- Fluent in English
- Critical mind-set
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be able to work in a dynamic and international environment
Do you recognise yourself in this profile? Please apply directly!