Consultant Liddy Eichhorn
Datum 8 juni 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
For an international company, I am recruiting for a reporting specialist/Financial Analyst. In this position you will report to the Director Accounting. You will be part of the reporting team, which is responsible for delivering consolidated financial figures to management of the company and the business units.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Coordination and drive quality of preparation financial statements
- Coordination handling of audit comments on financial statements
- Flash reporting
- Peer study of financial statements
- In Control for Reporting department
- Viewing and analysing of quarterly and yearly reporting.
- Work with Corporate, Business Units and FP&A representatives to get decent explanations of the business performance
- Work with representatives of other departments (pensions, tax, treasury) for various analyses
- Work with external auditors and other third parties as required
- Prepare financial statements
- Prepare peer study of financial statements
- Take part in departmental projects
- Master in Finance or Economics or similar
- At least 3-6 years experience within the accounting practice or business
- IFRS experience
- Excellent command of English is required
- Excellent financial skills including analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
Do you recognise yourself in this profile? Please apply!