Salaris €5,500 - €6,000 per month + car + bonus
Consultant Esther Heesterbeek
Datum 30 juli 2018 2018-07-302018-09-25 leisure-and-sport Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Do you want to make the difference within a new created position of Project Controller at Center Parcs in Westerhoven? In the coming 5 years more than 13 resorts from Center Parcs will be refurbished in Belgium, Netherlands and Germany. Do you like to financially manage these projects? Please read further!
- Being a financial business partner for the construction & development directors, as well as the real estate sales director. This implies being able to provide specific (financial) expertise, and also to share and challenge the relevant steering information in order to identify risks and opportunities.
- Involvement in project budgeting process.
- Active participation to periodic meetings with construction/development departments to control commitments, collect & also challenge forecast information and identify financial risks.
- Linking pin between the operational departments and the accounting department in relation to refurbishment projects, to ensure that the financial reports distributed by the project administration reflect an accurate/reliable/complete budget and forecast.
- Active contribution to the optimization & standardization of real estate reporting (including definition of uniform templates and further optimization between the split of real estate/tourism activities in the financial systems)
- Determination of quarterly percentage of completion result, and quarterly turnover, including alignment with Group Real Estate Financial Officer
- Creation & communication & maintenance of accounting standards related to real estate activities, in close collaboration with the Group Real Estate Financial Officer.
- Supporting role in the provision of information to the auditors; explanation of the refurbishment projects, including movement schedule of the work in progress positions.
- Supporting role in structuring of deals.
- Participation in the annual budget / business plan cycle to ensure proper inclusion of developments (when applicable)
- Controlling of the (head office) departments of construction & development, in collaboration with the HO/commercial controlling team. It should be noted that controlling of the PVCI-teams in BNG is not part of this role.
- Responsible for the collection & processing of capitalized internal hours on development projects. This includes also.
- Making period forecasts to ensure that the available capacity to recharge on projects is aligned with the available resources
- Ensuring that the forecast for the BL CP recharged hours is each month updated.
- Ad hoc calculations, business cases, involvement in investment decisions, or large tenders. (for instance, heatnet Allgau)
- HBO/University, complemented with RA/RC/AA/QC degree (chartered accountant, chartered controller, administrative accountant, qualified controller)
- 6+ years working experience. Preferably in a role as project controller in real estate development/construction industry.
- A very good knowledge of English is requirement, being able to understand German is sufficient.
Interested? Please apply.