Financial Accounting and Consolidation Specialist
Consultant Liddy Eichhorn
Datum 28 september 2018 2018-09-282018-11-27 manufacturing-and-production Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
For an international fast growing manufacturing company I am searching for an ambitious Financial Accounting and Consolidation Specialist. The corporate headquarter is located in the south of Limburg. The Corporate Accounting department is growing and need to be developed in the upcoming years! Would you like to join this new and ambitious Financial Accounting team? Please read further!
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be
- Analyse and execute group consolidation activities such as; corporate adjustments, analyse intercompany transactions and perform balance sheet reviews.
- Support the Month-end and Year-end closing activities.
- Analyse and execute consolidation of accounts and transactions.
- Support the implementation of the new consolidation and reporting system.
- Preparation, compilation and review of different financial reports.
- Analyse and develop procedures and accounting guidelines.
- Support the external audit.
- At least a bachelor degree in accounting, finance, or economics
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in accounting, audit or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience with consolidation is a pre
- Familiar with SAP
- Familiar with IFRS
- Excellent in Excel
- Fluent in English
- Critical mind-set
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be able to work in a dynamic and international environment
Do you recognise yourself in this profile? Please apply directly!