Consultant Stefan Mol
Datum 14 november 2018 2018-11-142019-01-13 travel-and-tourism Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Can you transform complex insights to persuasive recommendations? Are you no stranger to excel and do you have experience in Workforce Management? Do you want to act like a true business partner of the operations departments? Please read on!
Who is Cygnific?
Cygnific is a 100% KLM affiliated daughter company which started as a modest department, but thanks to our vision on continuous improvement we have become one of the world’s best performing customer experience providers. Cygnific's goal is to give their customers a journey of inspiration along with the best possible service. Cygnific is proud of the international character of our organisation, housing more than 900 employees from over 36 countries, providing service in 18 different languages. Their customer service department is formed by their love for travelling and willingness to assist our passengers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What will you be doing as a Business Analyst?
As a Business Analyst you are responsible for advising line management on the performance of their operations and for the monthly forecast process used for staffing the customer contact centre in the most efficient and effective manner. By defining, analysing and explaining variances in operational KPI’s (actual, forecast and budget) you are able to identify areas of improvement and play an important role in the planning & control cycle of the organisation and the operational and financial performance of the various departments.
What are your main Tasks & Responsibilities?
Structural analysis and monitoring:
- Set up, use, interpret and amend Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to best suit with your advisory role and to the Operations department(s) you are requested to support. Identify areas for improvement and explain variances between operational KPI’s (actuals, forecast and budget) in order to play an important role in the planning & control cycle of the organisation and as such in the strategy implementation of the various Operations departments.
Long-term workforce management:
- Responsible for the monthly forecasting process used for staffing the customer contact center in the most efficient and effective manner, all on the basis of a timely, reliable and complete input of key parameters in a mathematical model (‘WorkForce Management (WFM) tool’).
Incidental analysis and advice:
- At times you will take up your role in Lean Six Sigma process improvement projects and as such need to function in multi-disciplinary teams. Act as an representative of Finance & Administration with expertise on business analysis in projects.
- In order to function as accepted business sparring partner and advisor on improving operational performance it is necessary to fully understand the various processes in the respective Operations departments.
Who are you?
- You have a Bachelor/University degree in the field of Econometrics/Finance or similar education.
- You are experienced with business modelling and optimisation of complex processes.
- You have at least 3 years experience in contact centre capacity planning/forecasting for a comparable company is highly preferred.
- Experience in (non) financial business analysis and advice.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Excel and preferably data-modelling.
What's in it for you?
A vibrant office in the Westerpark area in Amsterdam is waiting for you, where a ‘talenknobbel’ can be useful as 18 different languages can be learnt. You have the opportunity to join a high performance and fast paced work environment, but hard work should come with fun: Cygnific BBQ, XXL VriMiBo and an annual Christmas theme party!
Next to the benefits that Cygnific offers such as holiday allowance, discount on health insurance and entering a pension plan, does working as a daughter company also has its advantages; where it is possible to fly on Stand-By tickets after a year of joining Cygnific. That is topped with a competitive salary based on your experience.
Are you enthusiastic about the position of Business Analyst? Apply now by uploading your CV