Salaris €60,000 - €70,000 per year + + bonus
Consultant Esther Heesterbeek
Datum 7 januari 2019 2019-01-072019-03-08 fmcg Eindhoven North Brabant NL 5531 PZ EUR 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Interfood BV
Do you like to be part of the global derivatives team of Interfood? Do you have experience in scouting for the best hedging opportunities to mitigate price risk and analyze market information to guide the position holders on taking decisions? To sustain and further grow Interfood's success, we are looking for a derivatives controller. Interested? Please read further!
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.).The Group consists of 16 offices in all continents with over 300 employees. Interfood's accounts are dairy producers and processors, government institutions and importers / distributors all over the globe. Interfood's success is founded in its pro-active & service oriented market approach, its global presence and its extensive market and product knowledge and its strive for excellence.
The dairy derivatives markets are developing rapidly. Interfood has setup a global derivatives team which has recently been expanded by a data analytics group. Their expertise enables Interfood to add value to Interfoods clients to limited their direct price exposure in the dairy commodity market.
The sharp increase in demand for the services and the ability to hedge price risk with the help of the futures market requires Interfood to invest in a mid-office role to support the local derivatives team. A Derivatives Controller will have a leading role in maintaining the integrity of the derivatives position and the accompany position limits. The frequent interaction with the traders and the brokers will put your communication skills to the test. Derivate transactions need to be reconcile daily and errors has to be resolved. Regular reporting on risk, exposure and contract positions will enable you to be on top of many aspects of derivatives risk management.
- Monitor and improve the deal capturing processes of the derivatives traders
- Daily reconcile broker statements with JDE (ERP)
- Create and maintain accurate reporting of the derivatives transactions
- Support the derivative traders in the day to day operations
- Execute back testing of hedging strategies
- Maintain a close collaboration with the finance (back-office) team
- Update data models with support of the data analytics team
- Master in Business Economics
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience (preferably in the commodity trading industry)
- Fluent in English
Interested? Apply now!