Consultant Joram Falkenburg
Datum 18 april 20192019-04-18 2019-06-17 oil-and-gas Hoofddorp North Holland NL EUR 4000 5500 5500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl
How would you like to start as an FP&A Specialist for a globally operating organisation that delivers recruitment and personnel solutions to the Oil & Gas and Off-shore sector? It's a challenging FP&A role for those with 5+ years of relevant experience, with a focus on the creation of management information, reports and financial analyses. Important business decisions will be made based on your work, hence an impactful and position. Interested? Read more:
About the Company
You will be working within the in-house Finance Department of an international organisation that offers Specialist Recruitment and HR services in the Energy and Marine industries. Over 350 FTE and over 800 contractors are spread over 21 countries and 16 offices world wide.
The Financial Planning & Analysis Specialist is responsible for financial and management reporting; providing insight on the commercial effectiveness on both group level as well as per team / business unit / legal entity. The Financial Planning & Analysis Specialist assists with budgeting and forecasting as well as objective setting and merging the team / legal entity budgets into an overall organisational budget.
The Financial Planning & Analysis Specialist reports to the Group Financial Controller.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Monthly reporting of costs and commercial effectiveness on team level, business unit level and group level.
- Management Reports of different business units and legal entities.
- Working capital reports and scorecards.
- Budgeting and forecasting of turnover and gross margin
- Cost control
- Internal and external benchmarking
- Data analytics and set up and continuous improvement of business intelligence and reporting
- Academic / Bachelors Degree in relevant subject, or the ability to perform at this level by experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in finance (FP&A, Controlling, Reporting).
- Understanding financial and commercial documents and contracts.
- Fluent in the English Language, both verbally and in writing
- Fluency in Dutch is strongly preferred
- Truly advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Excellent communication skills to bridge different departments.
Interested? Apply directly and / or contact Joram Falkenburg for more information