Salaris €55,000 - €65,000 per year
Consultant Stefan Mol
Datum 26 april 20192019-04-26 2019-06-25 medical-and-nursing Amsterdam North Holland Hoogoorddreef 15 NL 1101 BA EUR 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Hill-Rom www.hill-rom.com
Are you a problem solver? Do you always strive for the best results? Do you want to develop yourself in the field of FP&A? I am looking for you! For Hill-Rom I am looking for a Financial Analyst. Please read on for more information.
Hill-Rom is a $2.8B leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals, surgical products and information technology solutions. Hill-Rom's comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care providers across the health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.
The Financial Analyst will report to the Group Controller and support financial planning and analysis for a specific country or group of countries (in this case Benelux, EE, CIS and Israel), covering all 3 BU’s, within International Division of Hill-Rom.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- The responsibilities and duties will cover all 3 Business Units; 1) Patients Support Systems (PSS) 2) Global Surgical Solutions (GSS) and 3) Front Line Care (FLC).
- Prepare, analyse and distribute weekly reports/ performance dashboards (this will include sales revenue reports, sales funnel).
- Prepare monthly results reporting to Leadership team (such as Profit &Loss analysis for designated area).
- Management and tracking of risks and opportunities (with regards to products delivery) and proactively present them to (senior) management.
- Variance explanation and investigation of abnormal or unexpected activity within financial performance (Plan, Forecast, YOY – Year over Year comparisons).
- Support commercial funnel and future opportunities analysis and order release as needed (on time shipment capabilities).
- Prepare financial performance presentation materials for monthly operating reviews (MOR) and quarterly latest estimates (QLE) to leadership.
- Support the Annual Operating Plan process (Revenue, Gross margin, SG&A).
- Ad hoc analyses, sensitivity analysis (eg. impact on margins by changing prices), dashboard metrics, key operating and performance metrics.
- Develop standardized methods, processes, templates.
- Continuous improvement in data analytics, business intelligence, and reporting efficiency effectiveness (i.e. can we get better intelligence with less reporting?).
- Support the Decision Support team with consolidation activities for Europe.
Who are you?
- You have at least 3 years of relevant working experience and a degree in Finance or accounting
- A strong work ethic and a can-do attitude
- You are highly analytical and are always looking for ways how can we things better
- You are familiar with an ERP System.
- You have the ability to work independently and meet deadlines while staying detail oriented.
Are you interested? Wait no longer and apply via the button below!