Salaris €50,000 - €60,000 per year
Consultant Jim Witte
Datum 5 november 20192019-11-08 2020-01-04 retail Amsterdam North Holland NL EUR 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Would you like to work for one of the most sustainable fashion brands of the world? Patagonia is looking for a FP&A Analyst within the EMEA region. They are located in the city centre of Amsterdam with their EMEA HQ. Interested? Keep reading.
''At Patagonia, we appreciate that all life on earth is under threat of extinction. We aim to use the resources we have—our business, our investments, our voice and our imaginations—to do something about it.''
The core values of Patagonia
Build the best product
- Cause no unnecessary harm
- Use business to protect nature
- Not bound by convention
Patagonia is participating business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by being responsible for the Financial Planning team for Europe (EMEA). The Finance department consists of 15 FTE. Together with the FP&A Manager you are responsible for the whole EMEA region. You are in a business partner role where you are cooperating with the rest of the organisation, such as sales, marketing and IT.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
Financial Planning & Reporting:
- Provides P&L & KPI dashboard on all sales channels, ensure on time and accurate tracking of costs. Includes variance explanation and investigation of abnormal or unexpected activity within financial performance (Budget, Forecast, YOY – Year over Year comparisons).
- Create and monitor monthly OPEX reports and follow up on variations with department managers.
- Track CAPEX and follow up on variances against budget
- Track advertising expenses and follow up on variances against budget.
- Prepare monthly forecast for all operating expenses.
- Support annual budget process.
Month end close: Support accounting department of allocation on operational expenses against budget and FCST.
Other tasks and responsibilities
- Supports the Finance Manager in a wide range of finance inquiries (such as P&L analysis, KPI reporting, Business reviews, trend analysis, price analysis, sales reporting) and ensures they are delivered timely and with accuracy.
- On-request extracts financial data from various accounting and information systems and performs financial analyses of business/function figures.
- Track weekly selling performance against budgets.
- Provide financial support and ad-hoc analysis to wholesale, retail and ecommerce.
- Look for constant improvement in the use of systems to facilitate financial planning and reporting.
Your experience and knowledge
- University degree in Corporate Finance/ Business Economics/ Financial Planning.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Accounting and/or Financial Planning in a complex international multi sales channel environment.
- Strong accounting skills.
- Working Visa or a European Citizenship.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power BI.
- International and especially European experience preferable.
- Experience building financial models and creating reports.
- Ability to communicate complex analytical & technical information. Solid presentation skills.
Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement.
- Fluent English written and spoken.
What's in it for you?
Patagonia offers a competitive salary package for the right fit. You will get discount on the whole collection
The office space in the city centre of Amsterdam, easy to walk from Central Station. To relax yourself Patagonia offers room for Yoga or workout classes. And of couse they supplies everybody from the company with drinks Friday afternoon drinks.
Do you recognise yourself in this job description? Apply now!