Consultant Zana Lens
Datum 16 maart 2023noord-holland accountancy-finance/financial-planning-analysis 2023-03-16 2023-05-15 electronics Amsterdam North Holland NL Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.nl https://www.robertwalters.nl/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
For one of the world's leading monitor and TV Manufacturers we are looking for a FP&A Manager based in the European HQ Amsterdam. Our client is a consumer electronics key player in TV and audio entertainment. They specifically concentrate on developing,manufacturing and marketing Philips-branded TV sets (Europe, Russia, Middle East, South America, India and selected countries in Asia-Pacific) and Philips-branded audio products (Globally). They combine the strong Philips brand with their product development and design expertise, operational excellence, and industry footprint. They believe in creating products that offer a superior audio and visual experience for consumers. The main purpose of the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager is to ensure high quality finance reporting and financial insight to the European finance organization. This goal should be achieved by providing timely historical insight and creating forward looking financial plans to the Business partners and Management teams of the Business Units. In this role you will be offered the opportunity to gain core FP&A experience in their Professional Displays, Hotel TVs and Monitors Business Units and act as a true business partner across departments. Next to this you will be actively involved in the development of Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities in the finance team, including development of various data analytics and BI tools. As a Financial Planning & Analysis manager you will directly report to the FP&A Director in Amsterdam.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Act and interact as Business partner with the Regional and Functional and country Leadership Teams; understanding their needs and requirements and prioritize accordingly
• Actively involved in the company's FP&A Process; taking ownership of cost variances analysis, contributing to the forecasting and budgeting process, KPI reporting etc
• Enable clear, concise, timely and accurate periodic finance reporting (e.g. P&L, Balance sheet, Cash flow etc) to stakeholders
• Conducting in-depth analysis on revenue, margin, operational spending, etc
• Partnering with the FP&A Director and CFO and be actively involved in FP&A improvement and ad hoc projects
• Support implementation and creation of Data Analytics tools to create data-driven insights to enable better decision making by integrating various sources, databases and user interfaces (SQL/Access/Qlikview)
• Support implementation of Business Planning and Consolidation tools (SAP BPC) into the finance organization
Education and related experience
• At least 5 years in FP&A, Business Control, Consulting or identical roles with experience in reporting and (BI) analytics tools
• Master level degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting or similar
• Extensive experience in managing complex financial processes and with planning applications (SAP BPC is preferred) and related tools (SAP BW, BI reporting, etc).
• You have knowledge of SQL/ Qlikview and Database Design
• You are a knowledge of and affinity with ERP systems, reporting and BI analytics tools
• Knowledge of Excel to advanced level
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
For this role it is important to be located in the Netherlands.
Do you meet the requirement and does this versatile and exciting role spark your interest? Then don't hesitate to apply for this opportunity.
Neem contact op
+31 20 644 46 55
Salaris: €55,000 - €85,000 per annum + bonus & leasecar (cashoption)Locatie: DiemenDatum online: 21 maart 2023Manpower Group (Diemen) is op zoek naar Business Controller. Wil jij optreden als business partner naar de rest van de organisatie, sterk op analyses en stratgisch aan de slag binnen je eigen business unit? Lees dan snel verder!
Salaris: €85,000 - €95,000 per annum + auto, bonusLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 21 maart 2023We are looking for a Senior Business Controller for a global company, specialized in renewable energy projects, which has their HQ in Amsterdam.
Salaris: €70,000 - €85,000 per annum + bonusLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 13 maart 2023Britvic (Amsterdam) is looking for a Finance Business Partner Americas, Asia & Supply Chain. Britvic is a large producer of soft drinks. minimum 4 years of experience within business control is required. It is a combination of strategy and operations. Interested? Read on quickly!
Salaris: NegotiableLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 9 februari 2023Ben je al geruime tijd werkzaam als Financial Controller en ben je toe aan een nieuwe, uitdagende rol waarin je verantwoordelijk bent voor de interne reporting van Sanquin en meerdere BV's? Dan is de positie van Senior Financial Controller bij Sanquin iets voor jou!
Salaris: €80,000 - €100,000 per yearLocatie: AmsterdamDatum online: 7 maart 2023Voor een branding consultancy bedrijf in Amsterdam op het gebied van digitale transformatie en marketing, zoeken wij een ervaren Business Controller. Iemand die het leuk vindt om hands on bezig te zijn, het vraagbaak te zijn binnen de organisatie en graag het bedrijf verder wilt brengen. Er worden overnames gedaan en ze groeien hard. Interesse? Lees verder.