Locatie Alphen aan den Rijn
Consultant Joanne Laseur
Datum 8 september 2016
Are you a Financial Accountant or are you working for an accounting practice and would you like to manage your own team in an international company? Are you proactive and would you like to support the Management Team by providing management information with your team?
Sakura Finetek Group is an international manufacturer and supplier of first class, high quality medical diagnostic products. Sakura Finetek Europe develops, manufactures and sells histological and cytological instruments, consumables and services. It has achieved its success and solid reputation by providing timely, ingenious solutions for everyday challenges that laboratories have to deal with. We currently employ approximately 140 staff covering various locations in Europe.
As a Financial Accountant at Sakura Finetek Group you will be supporting and executing activities in the field of financial accounting, tax accounting and statutory reporting of more than 10 entities in the EMEA & India region. Furthermore you will be managing and coaching of a team of 3 financial accountants and a tax accountant. in addition you are responsible for the key KPI’s of the Accounting department, the month end closing process and internal control measures. Contributing to the continuing professionalization of the work processes of the Accounting Department.
- Set and safeguard (internal) customer focused KPI-s and Service Level Agreements
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting to management team, regional management and US headquarter
- Deliver statutory accounts for all entities
- Setup, maintain and safe guard AO/IC processes and procedures
- Responsible for cash management and working capital management
- Authorization outgoing payments
- Managing, coaching, developing and motivation of the Financial Accountants and Tax Accountant
- Execute internal process audits in cooperation with quality manager
- Realization of the personal- and team-goals, formulated in the beginning of the fiscal year
- Participation in various internal projects – various topics
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in Finance and/or Accounting
- Approximately 5 years experience in Finance
- Knowledge of the basic principles of LEAN Six Sigma and Prince II is an advantage
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently and meet strict deadlines with a high customer focus
Do you recognize yourself in the profile? Apply now.