Locatie Alphen aan den Rijn
Consultant Joanne Laseur
Datum 8 september 2016
Are you currently working in an accounting practice as an auditor or do you have a couple of years experience in Financial Accounting and looking for a job at a multinational company? Are you internationally minded and good at building relationships?
Sakura Finetek Group is an international manufacturer and supplier of first class, high quality medical diagnostic products. Sakura Finetek Europe develops, manufactures and sells histological and cytological instruments, consumables and services. It has achieved its success and solid reputation by providing timely, ingenious solutions for everyday challenges that laboratories have to deal with. We currently employ approximately 140 staff covering various locations in Europe.
As a Financial Accountant you are responsible for the bookkeeping and financial reporting of several regional subsidiaries of Sakura Finetek Europe (SFE). You ensure the delivery of timely and accurate financial information and in this way you act as a partner of the regional manager. Your regional responsibilities will also include several financial control activities like Opex control, Debtor control and Stock control.
In cooperation with the tax accountant and the external certified accountant you take care that the books complies to the local law and regulation. You are responsible for the year end process which results in the annual report.
As a part of the European Central Office accounting team you will contribute to the bookkeeping of the central office and to the monthly end close process. Besides your regional responsibility you will also take ownership of several centralized financial processes.
- Responsible for accurate books of assets and liabilities, mutate all accounting operations and is co-responsible for the closings
- Checks the records and performs corrections, when necessary in consultation with the Manager Accounting
- Responsible for the internal and external (in cooperation with the external auditor) financial reporting
- Proactive in advising the Manager Accounting
- Bachelor in business administration or Finance/Accounting (Dutch: HEAO/SPD)
- Approximately 4 years working experience in Finance
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply now.