Salaris €4,500 - €5,400 per month
Consultant Kieran Quigley
Datum 2 februari 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Fantastic opportunity to work in a truly international company that is creating a positive impact on the environment and growing substantially in the process. Scatec Solar has recently established their Netherlands entity and is looking for an Accountant that is organized and methodical working with a high level of integrity.
Scatec Solar is an integrated independent solar power producer, delivering affordable, rapidly deployable and sustainable source of clean energy worldwide. A long term player, Scatec Solar develops, builds, owns, operates and maintains solar power plants, and already has an installation track record of close to 600 MW.
The company is producing electricity from 322 MW of solar power plants in the Czech Republic, South Africa, Rwanda, Honduras and Jordan. With an established global presence, the company is growing briskly with a project backlog and pipeline of more than 1.8 GW under development in the Americas, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. Scatec Solar is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
- Oversees the general accounting function, maintain accounting records including day to day business transactions.
- Prepare invoices, handle the incoming invoices, prepare reconciliations, initiate payments.
- Prepare the monthly group reporting to the head office in Oslo.
- Monitor monthly actual results against the budget and prepare an overall review and analysis of the variances.
- Provide assistance to the (external) auditors and handle matters raised by the auditors.
- Assist in building Annual Budget and Forecasts.
- Design, implement and maintain the company’s ICFR based on group guidelines.
- Responsible for tax compliance.
- Manage all statutory tax reporting and tax filings (VAT, CIT).
Who are you?:
- Relevant university degree, ideally in accounting or finance.
- 3+ years experience gained with a wide range of responsibilities in accounting. Preferably from the trust or financial services industry.
- Expertise in IFRS and local GAAP accounting with experience in tax reporting and fillings.
- Excellent communicator able to coordinate and communicate across cultures with internal and external parties.
- High level of integrity and always looking to improve your work and the company’s processes.
Why join Scatec?
This role represents a great opportunity to grow with this organization and work in an industry that fundamentally benefits our environment. Scatec also offers a very competitive salary package and conditions.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!