Senior Financial Accountant
Salaris €60,000 - €70,000 per annum
Consultant Nadine Hirschel
Datum 28 februari 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
For a large European company, with a key operations and administration centre in Rotterdam, we’re looking for a dynamic and hardworking senior accountant to join their finance team. You will manage certain business units within the operations, while also being responsible for statutory reporting and liaison with tax accountants and auditors.
Due to the fast-paced nature of this organisation and its global presence, the role is not a standard Senior Accounting role. It requires to be commercially astute and entrepreneurial as they will be involved in all aspects of the business.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Monthly reporting to management including preparation and review of detailed management accounts for various business units;
- Financial forecasting;
- Month End, Quarter end and Year end closing activities;
- Prepare / Review account reconciliations in accordance with corporate methodology;
- Assist with annual external audit;
- Contribute to department and organisation special projects as assigned;
- Display a strong commercial acumen thus contributing to the continued growth of the group;
- Prepare local statutory accounts for internal and auditor review.
- Master degree in Finance or Accounting required;
- A minimum of three years financial accounting & reporting experience, Big 4 is a must have;
- Dutch tax and financial reporting experience an advantage;
- Highly organised, with focus on process discipline;
- Strong analytical and accounting skills;
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment;
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with high level of difficulty;
- The individual will be expected to work with minimal up-front guidance and take ownership of his / her work product;
- Highly developed in MS Excel;
- Excellent written and spoken English with experience working in a multi-national environment.
Interested? Please apply online.