Salaris €3,500 - €4,200 per annum
Consultant Joram Falkenburg
Datum 14 maart 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
You play a critical role in the VAT process of numerous European companies within a dynamic, modern and international finance department for a Multi-National chemical specialties production company. Main activities are to prepare VAT reporting and reconciliation and VAT filing and to contribute to the implementation of VAT tooling. This position will report to Finance Process Manager.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for all operational activities related to VAT
- VAT filing and reconciliation for various European countries
- EC Sales List reporting and Intrastat reporting
- Monitor and ensure adherence towards the VAT filing schedule of all companies on monthly basis
- Review the quality of VAT reconciliation of all companies on monthly basis
- Assist in aligning, guiding and training of VAT regulations towards various departments, including IT changes if needed
- Contribute toward the implementation of VAT tool
- Perform assigned internal control/Sox activities
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects as and when assigned by manager
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant working experience in a VAT role in a large multi-national
- Knowledge of general EU VAT rules, Intrastat
- Knowledge of direct taxation is a bonus
- Has a strong knowledge of front-end ERP systems, preferably SAP and QAD.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English, both written and verbal (German or French preferable).
In case of serious interest in this opportunity please send your CV to Joram Falkenburg (email@example.com