Teamleader Financial Accounting
Consultant Rick Groenen
Datum 8 juni 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you the next Teamlead Accounting at the ‘Best Employer’ of the Netherlands? For the Worldwide Shared Service Center of Vanderlande I am searching for a teamleader. If you are a charismatic leader, an accounting guru and ready for the next best step in your career, read further below.
As team lead Financial Accounting you are responsible to ensure a true and fair view on Vanderlande’s financial position and reporting. Together with your team of 10 professionals in Veghel, you are responsible for correct, timely, complete and non-disputable registration and processing of all financial data and general ledger processes. The output forms a substantial part of the process for the Vanderlande monthly financial reports.
Worldwide Shared Services (WSS) is part of the Finance & Control organization and provides high-quality and professional administrative global services. Customer orientation, Innovation, Expertise and Accuracy characterize the department. A flexible attitude, intensive communication with the organization, a feel for the business and focus on the customer are its key success factors. The department is globally organized in 1 supply center, all processes executed by Shared Services are organized in end-to-end Business Scenario’s.
The General Ledger department in the Netherlands executes Financial Accounting activities for the Dutch customer- and supply centres, as well as for numerous overseas branches in countries like France, Russia, Italy, Australia, Singapore and others, the main activities are Month end closing procedures and balance sheet control, Bank accounting, Hours accounting, VAT and other taxes, Stock and manufacturing accounting, Subsidies (WBSO) and Fixed Assets. The WSS general ledger department supports, trains and coaches the WSS general ledger teams worldwide in the optimal execution of the Vanderlande Accounting Principles anchored in the Vanderlande processes.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in business economics, accountancy (AA or RA) or equivalent
- You have at least ten years’ relevant work experience within Finance and shared services with in depth knowledge of complex international administrative environments
- You have strong leadership and team development skills and at least five years’ relevant leadership experience
- Enterprise packages, both classic ERP and modern cloud applications, have no secrets for you (knowledge of JD Edwards is an advantage)
- You have outstanding Excel skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch is a must, other languages a plus
- Your home location is Veghel, visits to our overseas Customer Centers is part of the job (max. 10%)
Does this position strike you as challenging? Please respond.
Neem contact op
+31 40 799 99 10