Structured Finance Accountant
Salaris €60,000 - €70,000 per year
Consultant Tess Lean
Datum 12 juli 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you an ambitious, detail-oriented and results-driven Accountant with 5+ years of experience and an in-depth knowledge of (and interest in) the Structured Finance domain? Would you like the opportunity to develop yourself in a global, award-winning business that provides specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide? If so, keep reading.
My client, a reputable Financial Services business with operations in 45 different countries, is looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic Structured Finance Accountant to join their Structured Finance team in their Amsterdam based offices.
Principal Structured Finance Accountant accountabilities will include:
All Accounting matters for Structured Finance Special Purpose Vehicles (“SPVs”), including preparation of annual accounts (DUTCH GAAP & IFRS) as well as investor reports on a quarterly or monthly basis
Journal preparation and entry
Bank reconciliations and cash flows
Assist auditors and dealing with large volumes of audit requests
Proactively maintain and develop contact with both domestically and internationally established clients, including meetings with clients as well as with other international offices within the group
Liaison with tax advisers to ensure management of clients’ corporate tax requirements, including VAT
On-boarding of new clients and assisting with the liquidating of client companies
You will have:
- University Degree (WO level) in a relevant field (Finance / Accounting / Business Economics)
- 5+ years of Accounting experience, with at least 2-3 years being directly related to Structured Finance (non-negotiable)
- Experience with either IFRS or DUTCH GAAP, as well as with the preparation of Annual Financial Statements
- Ability to set priorities, manage multiple tasks and work under pressure to meet daily / weekly / monthly deadlines
- Persistent, pro-active attitude and willingness to work in a high-pressure environment
- Willingness to embrace ad hoc responsibilities outside of the Accounting responsibilities in order to meet clients’ requirements
- Strong English skills are essential. Dutch would be considered an advantage but is not required
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, results-driven structured Finance Accountant to join a global, well-established Financial Services business. The experience to be gained from involvement in such an organization should not be over looked.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity click to apply