Salaris €4,000 - €4,300 per month
Consultant Philip van Raay
Datum 3 augustus 2018Zuidplein 28 1077 XV Amsterdam Robert Walters The Netherlands
Are you a Dutch and English speaker, do you have a Master degree and are you up to a new challenge at a large and strong growing company? For a client of mine I am looking for a Financial Accountant in Rotterdam. As a Financial Accountant you will be the right hand of the Accounting Manager.
Main tasks & responsibilities
Monthly activities and period closing:
- Prepare monthly memo journal entries;
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations;
- Control of monthly pay slips and payroll entries;
- Organize monthly VAT return, intrastate and ICL;
- Manage loans with franchisees;
- Monthly P&L and balance sheet reporting;
- Prepare variance analyses on P/L.
Daily accounting activities:
- Supervise daily accounting processes;
- Manage daily cash booking and bank reconciliations;
- Supervise master files changes (debtors and creditors);
- Prepare accounting ledger entries;
- Maintain fixed assets register;
- Prepare payments;
- Manage direct debits for franchisee loans.
- Assist the Accounting Manager to improve the systems and processes.
Education & skills
- Education to degree level HBO;
- Fluent in Dutch and English (written and spoken);
- At least five year relevant work experience;
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office);
- Self starter and highly motivated;
- Ability to work in a changing environment;
- Hands-on and proactive mentality;
- Team player who can demonstrate initiative, entrepreneurship and ability to identify process improvement opportunities.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!